You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of Midwest-Horse.com    
Midwest Horse Forum > Midwest Horse Talk > What's Happening >

Cow Working and Horsemanship Clinic with Paul Dietz

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2016, 05:11 PM   #1
dflinn

Default Cow Working and Horsemanship Clinic with Paul Dietz

Hi all,

I thought anyone in the central Illinois area might be interested in this clinic. It's taking place at the barn I board my horse, and I attended it last year and it was a total blast.

Date: May 6 - 9, 2016

Darren Woller Horsemanship
1936 County Road 1850 North
Urbana, IL

Overview:
Darren Woller Horsemanship is proud to announce that we will be hosting a Paul Dietz Horsemanship and Cow working clinic May 6-9th. Clinic Registration is $475 per class for riders. Each class is 1 full day and 2 half days of instruction (approximately 12 hours total).

If you’re unable to ride, you can still participate by watching! Spectators can watch the horse clinic for $20 a day pay in advance, or $25 the day of. All ages are welcome. Additional information about the clinic can be found at www.darrenwoller.com/paul-dietz-clinic.

Register today to reserve your spot by contacting Darren at (217)202-6739 or email darren@darrenwoller.com. Applicants must complete the registration form, Paul Dietz release agreement, DWH release and submit with their registration fee to reserve a spot.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply