April 24th -26th MWH camping trip

Discussion in 'Happy Trails' started by Tbitt, Jan 5, 2009.

1. lori

lori New Member

Re: April 25th -26th MWH camping trip

I can commit to $30 and send it to PonyThief now. If I end up not going those who do go can reimburse me in April.

2. BUC

BUC Administrator

I can commit $30 now too.

3. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

I have a place that can house a tack sale! ;) ;)

Hubby and I can commit! $60 on the way - if other men go along - this will be great. Hubby would like some other male company.......

Wait, who am I sending it to PonyT? of so.............send me a PM with your addy and who to make the chekc out to! ;)

4. Tbitt

Ya, Um............if you send the money - whey don't you just commit to going! :mad: ;) ;D

5. equusteacher

equusteacher New Member

I can commit my $30 now.
    If PT is our "Pony Party Coordinator", I need her address or paypal.

I do have a couple Q's...
    1) what is the total per person for the weekend (Friday/Saturday nights)?
    1a) what does that price include?
    2) Are Bf's/SO's/hubies comming?
    2a) are they bringing horses or renting or borrowing or non-riders?
    3) is there a chance in hell I can arrange transportation for my pony to this gig or should I just figure I'll be horseless?

6. BUC

BUC Administrator

Yes, PonyT is the $ lady :)

Re sale: Tack sales unless they are an organized swap do not seem to bring in a lot of peeps.....as far as the rummage sales go I was thinking more along the lines of can openers and toasters? LOL

7. lori

lori New Member

It's not $, it's time! And if DW comes then I would stay in the horse trailer instead.

PM me your address too, Ponythief. Looks like we are halfway to having the deposit! :)

8. BUC

BUC Administrator

1) what is the total per person for the weekend (Friday/Saturday nights)? $600 gets us the whole lodge....if only 10 people commit that makes the total $60 per person (does not include the $30 for the weekend stall fee)
    1a) what does that price include? A place to sleep, electricity, 2 bathrooms, a million dollar facility.

2) Are Bf's/SO'ss/hubies comming? Deb and Tbitt's are and yours is welcome!

2a) are they bringing horses or renting or borrowing or non-riders? All the above. I'm bringing one for Angie, horses can be rented for $50 a day....so basically if you rode 1 day, brought your own horse, payed the stall fee, there would not be a huge difference in $. I know on the old thread some people had offered to bring mounts as long as the mounter paid the $30 for the weekend stall fee.

3) is there a chance in hell I can arrange transportation for my pony to this gig or should I just figure I'll be horseless? To be determined? LOL. I am also not capable of riding for long periods so my mount will be idle a lot and I have no problems with someone hopping on for a spin while I drink daq's by the fire :)

9. Ponythief

Ponythief New Member

Okay here's my deal..........

I am committing for 2- $60. Hubby and myself.

I had full intentions of staying in my trailer, see this will be a "NO" kid weekend. But to help out with the lodge I will stay there.

Now in order for me to do this I must get all of YOUR commitments that "if the trailer is a rockin, don't come a knockin" :-[ :eek: ;D And if hubby and I come up MIA do NOT worry.

Okay my addy is

Debbie Heffner
    24514 Digiovanna Ave
    Athens Il 62613

I will write the lodge a check out of my personal account so we have record. I will also get a receipt of deposit.

So do I have the "go ahead" to give Ghost Hollar a call and make sure the weekend is still available?

If so I will go out there this weekend and put the deposit down.

Oh I am getting so excited, this is going to be so much fun!
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

10. BUC

BUC Administrator

It looks like (including you) we have 7 in black and white here.

Come on peeps! The more people the less $....the lodge can sleep 18 and he even said we could do blow up matresses if we want.

Let's help PonyT get laid so she doesn't have to stay with us in the lodge! 10 people (excluding them) and were kicking their asses out :)

11. Ponythief

Ponythief New Member

So far........

Tbitt for 2
    BUC -party of 1
    Kellysdream
    Lori---------------C'mon get DW to come :)
    Angie
    Whoaboy
    Cindy
    Ponythief (2)

woohoo that's 10

But lets get another 10

Need to make sure whoaboy and KD and Cindy will be lodging it??????

12. Angien

Angien New Member

I will be coming NO HUBBY!!!! :nana:

13. Tbitt

PonyT - Try to fanagle a few stalls out of him at no extra cost, hell for $600 she should throught in 2-4! :mad:

Come on push it a little............get us a few free stalls..... ;) ;)

14. BUC

BUC Administrator

LMAO....PonyT is kinda a bitch at negotiating....it is suppose to be $50 per person per night but she got him to give us the whole weekend and lodge for a flat rate no matter the # we stick in there ;D She had him against the wall so much he's liable to tell her to F-off at this point, LMAO

15. Ponythief

Ponythief New Member

oh, And ET, you're in right?

16. Ponythief

Ponythief New Member

okay Tbitt, when I go out there this weekend I will put on my whore makeup and lipstick, show some cleavage and twist my hair and bat my eyes while I negotiate with him. I will play the role "oh poor helpless me" and then I will tell this whooping story about all the ladies that are coming and the boobies that will be bouncing all day long. :eek:

17. Tbitt

Thats the girl I've come to know and love! :-*

18. Tbitt

At one point, Paige, Mrs. Walk, Peggy Sue and Synd all talked about going.

What do you all say?

You still wanna come play with us? ;) ;) ;)

19. BUC

BUC Administrator

I'm pretty sure Ms Walkabout is in but I didn't want to speak for her (on THIS matter, LOL)

20. equusteacher

equusteacher New Member

Yes Ma'am! And I spoke with "the man" and he's in as well. Not an advanced rider yet but knows his basics. Would love to borrow something for him a couple times so we could ride together.
    I'll send my $60 deposit for us tomorow (check book is at home and I"m at work!).