Casey Anthony case in front of Grand Jury today WOO HOO UPDATE

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by desederada, Oct 14, 2008.

1. desederada

desederada New Member

The testimony in front of the grand jury apparently is over. Jurors just took a break and now will deliberate. The media were instructed on what to expect once the room is opened for the reading. It is not known how long the jurors could take. Once the media is let is, there will be video available from a pool camera, which our plans would be to stream on WESH.com.

This is the message we received at 3:00

2. desederada

desederada New Member

Re: Casey Anthony case in front of Grand Jury today

The grand jury is indicting her for murder back in jail with no bond.

3. BUC

BUC Administrator

4. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

That bitch has to be guilty!

That poor baby~

5. desederada

desederada New Member

The Orange County grand jury indicted Casey Anthony on a total of seven counts: First-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of false statements to law enforcement.
    A first-degree murder charge means the grand jury believed the act to be premeditated. The punishment for such a charge is the death penalty or life in prison and no chance for parole.

ABC News is reporting that Casey may choose to represent herself on the first-degree murder charge. Doing so would allow her to use taxpayer money to help pay for portions of the investigation. Attorney Jose Baez could remain available to her as a consultant.

6. BUC

BUC Administrator

Fry the bitch.

7. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

I agree with BUC,

WHAT kind of mother would be out clubbing, writting bad checks and living her life while her child is missing?
    Damn that girl~

What the hell is wrong with those grandparents------ they must have seen or heard something. They must be living thru hell right now! They are now on the verge of losing daughter and granddaughter

8. HossDriver

HossDriver New Member

9. Imzadi

Imzadi New Member

I hope that she rots in hell for what she did to that sweet little girl!!! *#*

10. paige

paige New Member

Tax payer money would pay her investigators and experts even if she was represented by a public defender. Only if she has private counsel does that not happen.

11. Susan

Susan New Member

I think her attourney is smoking crack: "Casey is going through a nightmare," Jose Baez said. "I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, 'Now, I understand. That explains it."

That sociopathic bitch needs to tell them where to find Caylees body and be done with it. Prison will not be all fun and games for this mommy dearest.

12. darkhorse

darkhorse New Member

I totally agree that she should rot in jail, but her attorney is doing his job. He is a degense attorney. He is paid to defend her. What do you think he is going to say?

13. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

Where is that little girl? she needs to be found and given a proper burial~

14. Susan

Susan New Member

I know the attny is just doing his job, but come on.......do you really think that when she has her say that people will sit back and think "oooooooo, NOW I understand. That Explains it?" There is no expanation for what has happened except that she killed her child, then lied about it and now has all the attention she could ever want.

15. paige

paige New Member

Well isnt that the point of a trial? (yes, yes it is)

Good thing you people are not on the jury

You are kind of jumping the gun--there has not been an ounce of evidence presented yet--and the grand jury does not count because of the way it works

16. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

Paige its going to be very hard for her to get a fair trial anywhere. The publicity has been extreme and everyone seems to have the same impression of her.
    I feel this way due to the way the girl has acted while her child has been missing.
    Not like a mother in distress.

Too much negative items coming out about her to be judged fairly.

17. BUC

BUC Administrator

What about the DNA of a decomposing body in her vehicle? That and not even reporting your kid missing for 30 days should be enough for anyone.....then throw in all the other crap and it's icing on the cake.

18. desederada

desederada New Member

They said they probrably won't try her locally but somewhere in the Panhandle.

19. paige

paige New Member

The remedy to it being difficult is not to just deprive her of the trial at all. There probably won't even be a change of venue.
    You are not supposed to take your "impressions" into the court room. You are to listen to the evidence presented there and base your decision on that and that alone. If you cannot do that, you have no business on a jury.