Equine-Reproduction 2 Day Short Course Jan 24-25, Sterling, IL

Discussion in 'The Foaling Stall' started by equusteacher, Oct 12, 2008.

1. equusteacher

equusteacher New Member

2. Brilliance

Brilliance New Member

I am still in for myself and if you want I have a place I can post a flyer.

3. paige

paige New Member

All right I am getting myself together for this---I have some other business in the area on Friday day, so I will be in on Thursday evening. My Friday business will not take very long, I do not imagine, so I am sure I will be done and looking for entertainment by early afternoon on Friday.

Anyone have any suggestions of what to do or does anyone want to play with me then?

4. Brilliance

Brilliance New Member

I wont be down till Fri evening . . . .after 8ish i am sure but will meet up with everyone

5. Joie

Joie New Member

I'lll hopefully be up for fun by then. I'm back home for a few minutes and then back to moms...it's getting bad so I don't want to be away from her for long. I am pretty much without internet access there, so if anyone wants to get in touch, give me a call. 815 632 7025.

Joie

6. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

What were the dates for this?

It is about 35-40 minutes from my place, I might be up for a drive and a dinner if you guys want to?

7. paige

paige New Member

I would love it if you would come up for dinner Tbitt--

My plans changed thanks to the State travel board who are so stupid it makes my eyeballs hurt. So Thursday nite I will in Bourbonnais, then Friday and Saturday, I will be at the Holiday Inn in Rock Falls. This is Jan 22-25

8. Appyrider

Appyrider New Member

As long as the weather doesn't suck, I'm up for a dinner or such that weekend!

9. paige

paige New Member

Friday is best for me, as Saturday we will not be done until 8 pm

10. Tbitt

11. Brilliance

Brilliance New Member

:p ya'all suck . . . .warm up a bar stool after dinner and call me to let me know where 608-481-4508. Or call and leave me dirty messages I like those too.

12. Joie

Joie New Member

Really, there is not much here to eat. I bitch all the time about the lack of good restaurants.

There are a couple of good Mexican places, and a good Thai place in Dixon. Of course, ya'll are welcome to come over to my place, too.

13. desederada

desederada New Member

Kelly's, I really miss it :-

14. Brilliance

Brilliance New Member

Ok my chores help backed out on me last minute. So I can no longer go to this :th_flipoff: Gee thanks! I have a call in to see if I can swap and someone else can go instead of me. Does anyone want to go?

15. Tbitt

I just realized that this is TODAY!!!!

So, who is up for dinner?

16. paige

paige New Member

I just checked into the holiday inn here--I am gonna take a nap, so if anyone wants to have dinner, call me and wake me up, but give me til 6 at least. I was up all last nite working.

the number is 618-967-7243

17. Brilliance

Brilliance New Member

Hey how did this go???

18. Joie

Joie New Member

It went well. All I can say is it's amazing the things you can do with a common household sponge and warm water...

19. paige

paige New Member

you forgot the plastic bag sister

20. Brilliance

Brilliance New Member

hmmmmm sounds like a good time . . . . .mebbe