Fan

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by Rexy78, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Rexy78

Rexy78 New Member

I'm a big fan of Morganfan. Thanks for letting us ride yesterday, I had alot of fun. Got to take a little nap on the way home. Alljackedup must be a good driver.

2. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

My pleasure Rexy! I can't wait for you guys to come back w/guns so I can shoot!! ;D

3. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Remind me when that is..............I'll remember to bring my body armor......... :p

4. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

Hey now......I haven't shot at any humans......yet....

5. Buffy

Buffy New Member

You haven't met my husband.

;D

6. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

I decided, 4 years and 60 days ago (when this whole divorce debackle began) that, a jump suit doesn't compliment my body style. ;D I will stick to shooting balloons and barn vermin. I could, however, share some of my 'legal' blood pressure raising secrets with you! ;)

7. SIERRA

SIERRA New Member

Morganfan....... I just wanted to say thank you for letting us come out and ride in the indoor, I would have posted this sooner but I just thawed out :-

8. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

Why do I not doubt that you just thawed, sierras? You're too funny when you're cold.

I wanna come out and watch the mounting shooting as well. Tbitt and I can just stand in a stall and observe. :) Looks like fun, but don't know that I have enough nerve to try it in the saddle.