Gas Ass

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by BUC, Jan 5, 2009.

1. BUC

BUC Administrator

So the "Gas Pads" thread got me to wondering....do all men fart uncontrollably in their sleep and seem to even crack a smile when they do it....or is it just my man? :eek: :- :-X

2. HorseFarm

HorseFarm New Member

Nice to know I'm not the only one living with this. Not sure about the smile, my eye are usually watering to much to see. :'( ;D

3. Margot7

Margot7 New Member

Mine does it too....hate it! And why does it always happen for the one moment in the night that I have awakened for no reason......UGH!

4. pinp

pinp New Member

It's a man thang. Though, I'll happily admit that I have purposely farted on Seb's crotch while spooning in retribution for something he has said/done/will say/do in the future.

5. desederada

desederada New Member

Because the gas is so strong it WAKES you up ;)

6. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

Definitely a man thing -- like commenting on the quality of them during the day and/or the custommary and essential poop story.

Mine likes to try and blame them on me or the dog :-

[/quote] Because the gas is so strong it WAKES you up ;)
    [/quote]

Believe me, after that family outing to the museum and then Basmati -- oh it was bad :badassbuddy_com-crap: the entire house was held hostage that night. It lingered into the morning hours; men in hazmats were rumored to have been canvassing the neighborhood trying to find the cause of the toxic emanations. Throughout town children and not so small animals had bad dreams, waking in fits of terror that baffled their parents and owners -- until they got a whiff.

7. AmyB

AmyB New Member

Buc, all men do that. I live with three guys, have several brother in laws so I feel I am qualified to answer the question.

It is also the number one thing that sends them into fits of giggles.
    Landing a fart on someone will send them into hysterics.

8. tater883

tater883 New Member

Yes it is a man thing and we do giggle but we giggle more when we put the covers over your heads first

9. pinp

pinp New Member

10. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

Tater gets the prize for mentioning on the top five of obnoxious (and noxious) man tricks.

11. BUC

BUC Administrator

I was glad to see a man step up and comment :th_gas:

12. tater883

tater883 New Member

Thank you there are more man tricks but i cant tell them all

13. BUC

BUC Administrator

Oh come on, we can take it! And use it against you later of course...... ;D

14. tater883

tater883 New Member

Yes you could but that would take all the fun out of it

15. pinp

pinp New Member

I also don't understand the boasting about the size of his :badassbuddy_com-crap: either. Seeeeeeeeeeriously. Are you that proud that you just shit out something the size of a corncob?

16. WindyKnollFarm

WindyKnollFarm New Member

.....and they (okay, someone) takes pictures of it as proof!! (NOT my male) But there is a whole website devoted to it, according to our head custodian!

17. Rachel

Rachel New Member

ratemypoo.com

Its VERY REAL. I would NOT suggest going there.

18. Horsemommy47

Horsemommy47 New Member

The worst is when it is done in the aisle at Walmart and then he walks away and never says a word and I am still standing there looking at something...

19. tater883

tater883 New Member

Done that a time or two

20. MidnightHill

MidnightHill New Member

and I am most certain your wife has beat your ass a time or 2 for that :slapfight: