I would just like to say

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by SIERRA, Oct 13, 2008.

1. SIERRA

SIERRA New Member

I would just like to Thank Buc and Jen and all the Mods for such a GREAT sight. Give your selves a big hand :apl :apl :apl You have done a fantastic job!!! 8)

2. sandburs

sandburs New Member

:apl :apl :apl :apl

They did a wonderful job. Also, who is footing the bill for the server? BUC? Whomever it is, if you would please tell us where to send any monetary donations for the server costs, I will send some. Even $5.00 has to help right?
    KUDUS guys it is great.
    :w*o_ho

3. Jen

Jen New Member

Thank you!

The real thanks go to BUC who did all the "heavy lifting" of getting the site off the ground.

I know I speak for all of us when I say we really appreciate your offer to help financially. We have some ideas & once the site is up & running for a bit we want to approach some specific advertisers to help support the forums. Off the top of my head we will be looking to large boarding facilities, feed stores, vets, trainers etc.

4. BUC

BUC Administrator

Yes! We will be going Google by the end of the week! I still have a lot of work to do on a homepage :sl_ep

I think Jen and I have a good balance between us. I'll be working on the techie end while she will be working on the professional end.

5. SIERRA

SIERRA New Member

6. HALL FARMS

HALL FARMS Insert Title Here

Good job and thank you for a great site!

7. Shell

Shell New Member

Thank You!
    I'm once again addicted :D

8. Peggy Sue

Peggy Sue New Member

Ya all just did this to get me in trouble

But it is great to have a site to go to and just say what I think without having to cater to the :fluffb

9. mrponies

mrponies New Member

Yup kudos to you both

10. Brilliance

Brilliance New Member

*---- do yer thing!!

11. Refuge Ranch

Refuge Ranch New Member

Suck ups! Every last one of ya! >.<

12. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

Yeah but the freedom of speech without the worry of being slapped down is wonderful!

This place is fun especially since I'm stuck in the house~ :apl :apl :apl