Its Raining--- What are you doing today?

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by MyTeDun, Oct 15, 2008.

1. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

We are getting a nice soft rain coming down this morning.

Hopefully it will continue for most of the day, the ground is very dry and cracked. Can't believe it dried out so fast after the flooding of last month.

What is everyone doing since outside stuff can't happen?

2. Shannon

Shannon New Member

Doing running around with hubby, and some VERY needed homework catch-up!

3. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

Baking cookies and surfin' ;D

4. horselessnolonger

horselessnolonger New Member

working. at least that is where I am sitting.

In actuality I am surfin the net and making my Congress shopping list.

5. Kellysdream

Kellysdream New Member

Working looking out seeing the dreary rainy day that is putting me to sleep.

6. sandburs

sandburs New Member

Cleaning and surfing. Always fun!! It finally stopped raining here though so will be heading outside shortly!

7. snaffle

snaffle Guest

I am decorating barbed wire wreaths, stars and hearts for our annual RRTHA banquet!!!

They will either be in the live auction... raffle.. silent auction...

or gifts!!!

8. Brilliance

Brilliance New Member

I am also sitting at work!!! Definately not working though! Uggg rain to the south means the BF will be home when I get there. I love harvest . . . house to myself time.

9. paige

paige New Member

It not raining here, it is gorgeous. But, I am at work.

However, after work, I am doing registration pics for one more foal, weaning another one for the second time, gutting three more stalls and going to the grocery store for weekend camping food

10. BUC

BUC Administrator

Worked this morning, played here, checked out back of eyelids, back to work in a bit.

11. jedders

jedders New Member

ummmm...not what I should be doing damn you buc I'm addicted again

12. WindyKnollFarm

WindyKnollFarm New Member

I worked, I'm gonna go clean stalls now and do evening chores, and then change clothes and meet some friends at the bar..... Wed. night margaritas!! O0

13. Brilliance

Brilliance New Member

WKF Ima gonna follow you there . . . .just have to set up the manikin at my desk

14. WindyKnollFarm

WindyKnollFarm New Member

There's always room for more!! Of Course, we're old- so we go out early!! 4:30- earlybird drink specials anyone!?? :w*o_ho

15. Brilliance

Brilliance New Member

Hehehehe Well I am done at 4 but I am up here in north country!

I have a line on a FREE Pali broodie that I am going to investigate this evening. If its a go I'll buy a round!

16. Refuge Ranch

Refuge Ranch New Member

I rode today! In the rain. :) Well, okay, it's just a drizzle, but it made my hair look like this: O0

Still fun! ;D

Chris

17. Cadence

Cadence New Member

Hmmm I went and had my hair done, came home and cleaned the paddocks in the rain, then I prepared the stalls for the rescues that are arriving in the middle of the night tonight, then took my son to Kohl's for some fall clothes shopping!! They have awesome sales right now 50-60% off!!! Then he and I went and tried the new salted caramel hot chocolate at Starbucks, can you say YUMMY?? Now I am fretting over what to make for dinner, magaritas sound good, but then what would the kids have? good day for a rainy day I guess, I didn't clean a thing, what an accomplishment! LOL

18. HALL FARMS

HALL FARMS Insert Title Here

No rain down here in my part of IL. It was actually muggy today in the 80 degree temp range. Tomorrow is supposed to be cool and beautiful.

19. poodlelover

poodlelover Moderator

I cleaned the oven. It was so strenuous. I had to push TWO buttons. I'm exhausted!!

Then I went to the barn. :sl_ep

20. morapt

morapt New Member

Spent my day doing laundry. Got hubby off to work. Now I'm heading to the store for bread and diapers and (if I'm lucky) some cheap wine to enjoy after the house is quiet at 9:00 pm. At least I have this for some adult conversation, well older conversation :p >:D