Job seeking help

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by CBaut, Oct 17, 2008.

1. CBaut

CBaut New Member

My sister is in desperate need of a job. She's in real estate currently and that is obviously going no where for her. She has experience in office type work and some medical, i.e. medical billing.

She lives in Tinley Park, and I think she'd like to stay within 30 min of there, as far as commute goes.

Does anyone know of anything?

2. equusteacher

equusteacher New Member

Have her check the local hospital web sites job section.
    Have her go to a local staffing company or two. They are always looking for qualified people and often they have temp to perm. jobs available.

Good luck to your sister.

3. darkhorse

darkhorse New Member

We always have teller openings in the branches. I can look online and check that area. Pm me her email address and I can submit her for something.

4. CBaut

CBaut New Member

Thanks ET. I'll let her know.

She's already sent out a ton of apps. Mostly to medical facilities, schools, etc. No bites.

Darkhorse...will do! thanks

5. Shannon

Shannon New Member

Check out all the local college websites, they all have "Employment oppertunities" on there.

www.work.illinois.gov (State Jobs, usually pay well). If it says "Continuous" they are not currently hiring for those positions, but if there is a closing date, they are currently hiring. You can search byu county.

6. Angien

Angien New Member

Have her send her reseme to Ryan her at my work.
    Fax # 708-364-7080

7. Jumpybordercollie

Jumpybordercollie New Member

We have a campus in Tinley. Not sure if they're hiring for anything but tell her to go to www.devry.edu then look for 'careers at Devry' on the bottom of the page. Since she does sales there might be some options.

If she finds something send me her resume & I can submit it as an employee referal.