Makes me wonder

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by April, Jan 7, 2009.

1. April

April New Member

What really happened.

Story in our paper about a 4 year getting mad at his baby sitter. Got a shotgun out of the closet and shot her. Now do you think a 4 year old could point and shoot a shotgun?

2. paige

paige New Member

an accident leaves her just as shot as if he could aim

3. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

I wonder if April is questioning if the 4yo is the one who actually shot her.........or if someone is using the 4yo as a cover?

I don't know - that is what I gathered from her post.

4. April

April New Member

Tbitt that is what I was wondering. There was 2 teenagers in that trailer with the little one. Makes me think they were playing with the gun and it went off. No one was hurt bad but they were shot. Hubby says he don't think a 4 year old would think like that. Hit you or scream stomp on your foot yes. But get a gun and shoot your ass no. He was mad they said because she stepped on his foot buy accident. I don't know been a loooong time since mine was 4 may they do think like that.

5. CBaut

CBaut New Member

Hard to say...

But with kids nowadays and the toys they have from an early, early age, it wouldn't surprise me if the 4 yo did indeed shoot the sitter.

6. desederada

desederada New Member

Me either and especially if he's got a gun toting momma and daddy and has witnessed violence in his home.

7. Jen

Jen New Member

Not buying it.