Man I am loving this Gelding more each day took him to Wolf Creek videos and pic

Discussion in 'Happy Trails' started by Peggy Sue, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Peggy Sue

Peggy Sue New Member

We were ridng at Wolf Creek State Forst on Lake Shelbyville in Illinois.. I am more impressed with this colts mind everytime I ride him .. he stops and thinks about things before reacting ... although the horse eating brush and trees really shake the poor boy up ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpWK5d5Yqlc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weP0btsIYDA

Click the pictures to make them bigger
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Moosa did not like the Lake AT all he wanted nothing to do with it ... other then that for a GREEN 3yo he did great lead the whole day and was AMAZING I can't wait until next year when he has matured more ... I don't know he could be much quieter but damn he is gonna be one hell of a horse witha heart of gold..

2. paige

paige New Member

That is how I feel about my baby Radar--how could he be better? a few little tiny quirks, but for a baby he is incredible.

Isn't it fun to enjoy it so much, especially on a young one?

3. Peggy Sue

Peggy Sue New Member

Yeah the sad part is as much as I LOVE riding him he is my son's horse if they ever learn to get along LOL they are both spoiled brats so having a few issues right now

4. AppyGSP

AppyGSP Senior Member

I like my new trail horse that I started myself. He's extremely laid back and I have yet to see him spook at anything....ok, except water crossings, but he'll get better and better with that. ;) He's long-strided and comfy too.

The fall colors in your pictures are amazing! I love riding this time of year.

5. Peggy Sue

Peggy Sue New Member

We all need to get together and ride before it gets tooo cold they are leaving Wolf Creek open until Dec I guess don't know if that means we can go there and ride until then or not