Morgnafans partaaa !

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by snaffle, Jan 5, 2009.

1. snaffle

snaffle Guest

The party at morganfans home was very nice saturday evening. I met several midwest people.

We had great food, lots of conversation... and the gift exchange was a fun time. There was a display of Gold Canyon candles there too.. I didnt know they had a line of cleaning products that smell wonderful!! I bought some..
    hmm... does that mean I have to clean now? :p

The gift exchange showed some pretty clever brain power of the guests.
    Buffy's bag had some cool things.. a new enema box..
    doesnt every horse owner expecting a new foal keep one of those!! It could save a vet trip ;)

And the Preparation H for Hemorrhoids...I bet most of the girls there didnt realize that ... some of the top models smear it on their 'larger' or puffy areas... it will reduce the look of the flab for a few hours...
    (Note: skinny little Buffy ... does not have flab or puffy areas :D)

I loved my gift bag..
    a great selection of greeting cards.. stickers.. candles.. faded potpourri... and a ton of other things.

Tbitt had a GREAT gift bag... but it was taken away by another guest much later in during the event... seems the 'cowboy' hat in her bag was a huge hit!

Morganfan gave us a guided tour of her beautiful home... wowzer... if I had the money I would buy it for me!

Hopefully I wont leave anyone off this list.. if I do, please add to it.

morganfan
    me :D
    Sierra
    Buffy
    tbitt
    alljackedup
    morapt
    LuvmyAQHA. Ok I know I dont have that name right..

please help me correct it!!

morapt brought her itty bitty kids.. they were so adorable!!

2. Rexy78

Rexy78 New Member

Got pictures ? A wise man once told me, Don't beleive anything you hear, only half of what you see, and if you don't have pictures it never happened.

3. Buffy

Buffy New Member

Chumbly over on IHO then she changed it to just AQHA!

I had a frakkin BLAST myself. Probably shouldn't have had that last beer, but AJU was driving so it was ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL good!
    I was so excited to meet more board members. Especially Snaffle. And don't believe her guys when she complains about being old! ;)

4. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

I think a great time was had by ALL!!!! Thanks soooooo much morganfan (Cathy). The food was awesome, everyone. I forgot to bring my little recipe card. my bad. :-[

It was great to meet all the new faces, and see one's that i already knew.

we really need to make these an every 6 mo thing, atleast.

5. morapt

morapt New Member

It was a blast, I'm just sorry I was so late. Chumley is on here now (as she said she would). I agree with the every few months thing. I'd love to have something here this summer but I don't know if people would want to travel this far. We are slowly getting our place put together but have lots of room for a fire (oh an idea to get a new barn LOL). I might even be able to get hubby to deep fry another turkey (OMG the best!!!).
    Everyone had wonderful food and the grab bags where a riot. I know there are pics floating around somewhere.

6. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

I do have pics, but haven't gotten them put on here yet. I went and played yesterday, so I will get them on tonight, hopefully.

7. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

It was a lot of fun! I am wearing my scarf & smiled at my new boot this morning. I too have pics but am computerly challenged. :-[ AJU, if you send me your recipe, I'll put them together & make sure everyone gets a copy. ;) I had fun watching the 'rodeo' :-X and meeting Rexy78 yesterday. I loff Diamond Girl & Savannah.....& Drifter too (even if he is naughty ;D) Buffy, where were you?!!

8. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Oh, my goodness I had a good time!

AJU, Get those pics up!!!!!!

I was happy to see that others brought their man, I was worried that he would be the only one there besides Mr. Morganfan.
    My hubby was the only one to play in the grab bag game. :D

I can't wait for the recipes.........yum, yum, yum!!!!

I'm sorry to say BUC, you were the topic of conversation. I let the cat out of the bag. You can no longer act like you are a toughie, I was telling people of all the nice things you have done since I've known you. The tough chick gig is up! :p ;D

And Morganfan, I rename "the cousin" to "close talker" :D

9. snaffle

snaffle Guest

Hey!!! Where was I when all that talk was going on!!!

Looks to me like you have a lot of repeating to do tbitt!!

10. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

I pwomise...I will get them on tonight. I think Cathy's man got the best picts of the group, but I'll put on what I got.

11. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

I'll be happy to print it if Tbitt would post it ;D Emailing pics of any kind is a nightmare since I got a new computer & dial up.

12. Tbitt

If you can download it on your PC I can come over and we can put it on a thumb drive and I'll post it!

That way the quality will be great!

13. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

I'm resizing them in photobucket so that I can just insert them into the thread. This might take a few. :-

14. TwistedWire

TwistedWire Guest

Hey Morapt-you can count me in for your gathering since you're like my neighbor! Just don't do it on the day of a show!

I'm sorry I missed out :(

15. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

Okay....I suck as posting pics, but here goes...Buccie, I apologize beforehand

Tbitt opening her gift--and the infamous hat.
    [​IMG]

Morganfan and her "wunderbraw"
    [​IMG]

Buffy was so desperate for a pic of her showing her many talents.....no she's not pissing in the bottle :eek:
    [​IMG]

L to R--Morganfan, morapt, close-talker (cathy's cousin), Tbitt, Buffy and Chumly/AQHA from IHO
    [​IMG]

16. Buffy

Buffy New Member

WOW!

I got talent! I was still standing at that point? :eek:

17. snaffle

snaffle Guest

18. Buffy

Buffy New Member

That's awesome! :laugh: :laugh:

19. Tbitt

No YouTube for me...........I'm at work.

I keep forgetting to ask hubby what "they" thought of all us girls in the other room............ :angel:

20. snaffle

snaffle Guest

Buffy I will never forget your rendition of a wiggly happy doggie!!

Me thinks you have done it better than Cesar!!