My poor little Vinny

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Blueyz2, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Blueyz2

Blueyz2 New Member

About 1 hour ago my neighbor came to the door and told me he found my 8mo old yorkie Vinny in his yard dead! It appears that the heavy winds opened the back gate just enough where he ran out of the yard in to the street and got hit by a car not even 15min after I let him and our other dog out to pee. I have had many pets growing up, but my heart has never hurt as bad as it does this moment for any pet.

Vinnys mom had a seizure after her last litter (my mom owns Vinnys mom) and she recovered, but I helped bottle feed the pups since they were a week old. Vinny would always crawl up and fall asleep on my shoulder and I grew so attached to him, but my boyfriend kept saying we didnt need another dog at the time so I knew Vinny would leave and go to a new home. Well he suprised me and brought him home one night and that dog was my baby!! Every night he would still crawl up and sleep on my shoulder! I am not a little dog lover, but this little guy was just so different from your typical "little yappy dog" and I cant believe hes gone. I feel so responsible, although I know it isnt my fault.

My dear little Vinny, I cant believe just a few hours ago you were jumping all around on my lap and now you arent here anymore.....Im so sorry, I love you and miss you! :'( :'( :'( :'(

2. Oh no! I am so sorry for your loss.
    Please do not blame yourself. Things happen that are completely out of our control.
    Godspeed little Vinny. :'(

3. Blueyz2

Blueyz2 New Member

Thank you for the kind words! I know its not my fault, it just sucks. I cant remember ever being this heart broken over losing a pet.

4. BUC

BUC Administrator

:'( Very sorry for your loss.

5. Buffy

Buffy New Member