Proud to be a redneck!!!!

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by alljackedup, Jan 7, 2009.

1. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

Just got this email and thought I would pass it on.

We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to take a reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country and God. If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me up. Tire irons, squirrel guns and grit -- that's what rednecks are made of. I hope I am one of those.

You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God.'

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if: You still say ' Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival', or write it as Xmas.

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a redneck if: You treat our armed forces veterans with great respect, and always have.

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag, nor intend to.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and raised your kids to do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

2. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Darnit all, if I just didn't find out that I am a redneck! :-*

3. Buffy

Buffy New Member

Well, shit! I've known all along. Add all that up top, plus the dogs under the front porch and trucks jacked up in the yard :th_flipoff: