Remember Equinox Sport horses/ Joe Salamie?

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by Shannon, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Shannon

Shannon New Member

http://www.daily-journal.com/archives/dj/display.php?id=475407

Im sure there is a better article, but saw this in the kankakee paper this morning.

2. syndiego

syndiego New Member

Sure, I remember it but didn't realize the sentence hadn't been handed down yet. 55 years, is that all? Ya'd think stabbing someone 111 times would be worthy of life without parole.

3. desederada

desederada New Member

No kidding ::) 111 times shows a lot of built up anger doesn't it :eek: Was the murderer an illegal?

4. Brian

Brian New Member

Anybody happen to know where Kristine went or is located? If so, please send me a pm. Thanks.

5. LuvMyArabs

LuvMyArabs New Member

Hopefully she's long gone never to be heard from again. Whoops..Did I just say that :-X

6. Searching

Searching New Member

Brian - Kristine Scott is currently living in Woodstock GA and working for a Realty Broker. You can google Kristine Scott and find her. You can also get her address. She left WI without paying over $5,000 of rent. So people are searching for her because of court paperwork. There's also been addition to the topix page. She should have her own Topix page at this point.

7. Searching

Searching New Member

Brian I sent you a private message with all her inforamtion, address, where she's working and what groups she's joined.

8. Midwesthorse8807

Midwesthorse8807 New Member

Does anyone know where her horses went? Sold? Repo? Looking for information on a Anglo-Trakehner Cross colt she purchased from Kentucky that was only 8 mos old(DOB 2002 or 2003) very large for his age papered name U AR Gifted, and a mare she also purchased same breeding called Addalaide(DOB 2002)????

9. kats

kats New Member

Wow - look at all the trolls that came out for this post

10. Joie

Joie New Member

There are no Trakehners in the ATA database by those names, Midwesthorse8807.

11. Midwesthorse8807

Midwesthorse8807 New Member

Joie, the mare Addalaide is registered with AWS and I believe the colt is as well. Their sire is Aegypt x Samurai. I am trying to locate the colt for the breeder. Any information, by anyone, would be greatly appreciated. :)