Riding partner?

Discussion in 'Happy Trails' started by Shell, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Shell

Shell New Member

I'm moving my horse Nov 1st to a barn on Coral Rd in Marengo and was wondering if anyone was in the area to ride with?

Dot: We'll definately get together to ride!

But I was wondering if anyone was closer by to meet up on horseback OR if anyone here boards at Coral Ridge Stables?

2. Stacey

Stacey New Member

I'm not too far from you in Hampshire. I was at Coral Ridge for Pony Club Camp with my daughter one year...super nice people that own the place. The Hampshire riding trails are not too far from you, a short trailer ride. Maybe we could hook up there.

3. equusteacher

equusteacher New Member

OOH!
    Coral Ridge is a nice place and the owners seem super friendly.
    Good luck to you and Spike.
    Are you moving the old man there too?

4. Shell

Shell New Member

;D :D!
    Joe's staying where he's at. He's doing to good there to move him. At the age of 30 and finally not being the low man in the pasture anymore, his happiness is more important than the convenience of having both horses at the same barn.
    Plus, theres only a $15 difference between each barn on the worming months, $25 difference in board on trim months.
    Besides, we can take Harmony Rd to Rt 20 instead of taking Marengo Rd, and see Joe on the way of seeing Spike or visit Joe on the way home. Joe's actually in the middle of home and where Spike will be.

Stacy, that sounds Great!