RIP Coral

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by JenR, Feb 18, 2013.

1. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

You were a good goldfish and certainly lived longer than any of us (outside of your owner and her sister) thought you would (what with having you clean the horse tanks in the summer and the unwanted attentions of ill repute given to you by Tonybob -- good move biting at his tail there dude).
    While you haven't officially shuffled off this mortal coil, the countdown has definitely begun.
    And your owner's heartless mom refuses to take you to "an emergency room for fish"...that's the breaks there buddy.

Hopefully we can fish you out before your tank partner starts to nibble on you (because we all know what a cannibalistic mofo Goldie is). More for your owner's sake that for you, obviously, because you'll be dead by that point.

2. Mass

Mass Senior Member and Masscaster

Aw. RIP Coral.

3. RickB.

RickB. New Member

Sushi? Just kidding........ ;)

4. equusteacher

equusteacher New Member

That's just not right! :laugh:

RIP Coral. I hope your pending demise happens quickly and you don't get cannibalized by Goldie. ;)

5. JenR

Damn fish made a recovery -- after all that....he/she/it was floating on the top the other night and half the day yesterday on its side, just barely wiggling around, and now it back swimming around like nothing ever happened.

Our Coral has been the recipient of a fishy miracle!

Eh, Cicily's happy, so we have that going for us (and Coral had better not go belly up after all this -- not for a decent amount of time -- I informed her/him/it of this, just so he/she/it knows -- no croaking shenanigans anymore).

Ew, Rick -- carp sushi? be kinda bony I'd think :p

6. photofinish

photofinish Senior Member

I would think he/she/it is actually double lucky in that h/s/i both did NOT finish expiring and that h/s/i's tank mate did not start anticipation snacking in h/s/i prematurely.

7. JenR

Funny that -- Goldie started to suss him out, which got him/her/it a nip on the nose from Coral. Goldie is probably to thank for Coral's surprising recovery -- little boost of adrenaline and all that.