Say something nice

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by Brilliance, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Brilliance

Brilliance New Member

Something nice . . . :bs_20

Ok no seriously

I just wanted to say its really nice to be able to ask for an opinion here and get an honest answer instead of fluff or mean snarkyness.

It's really nice to be able to have someplace to go to waste my workday away.

It's really nice to have made more online friends.

What nice things do you have to say.

2. Dusty

Dusty New Member

I work for a school district and they block everything with their high tech filters...for some strange reason though, this site comes through! So when I'm between classes I can pop on and check things out.

3. PT

PT New Member

If it wasn't for first IHO and now here (MWHO? lol) I wouldn't have found a home for my last mare, I wouldn't have my mare now, I wouldn't be at the awesome barn I'm at, I wouldn't have someone to show with, I wouldn't have met soo many awesome friends as I have on here, I wouldn't have found so many others that I lost touch with, I probably would of killed my co-workers by now... I could go on!

4. NutsEmom

NutsEmom New Member

It's a beautiful day outside, crisp and sunny!

I have two beautiful daughters and an anal-ly neat husband (and that is being nice)!

I like it here!

OK, that's 3 nice things. I've hit my nice quota for a while.

5. BUC

BUC Administrator

I'm thankful for great friends.

I'm thankful so many of you guys came over to MH so Jen and I didn't look like a total noob ;D

6. Peggy Sue

Peggy Sue New Member

I have the worlds best husband and son!!!

I love this forum!!!! I can be ME!!!

It was wonderful outside today and my son got his Driver's Permit and took his first LEGAL drive :apl

7. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

I love MH----

I'm very lucky to have the life that I have

I have more then a few wonderful friends

8. Brilliance

Brilliance New Member

I think that it is nice that the bagger at the grocery stor called me miss and not ma'am

9. poodlelover

poodlelover Moderator

That would not only make my day it would also save the bagger from my eternal wrath.

I like it here. Here is goooood. :-*

10. Mass

Mass Senior Member and Masscaster

I am grateful for my family, friends, animals, jobs and MH for allowing me to be.....me!

11. Michele

Michele New Member

I am happy about having a house, a husband that loves me and puts up with all of my animals, a beautiful daughter. I have been blessed with the passion for horses that my daughter and I share. I am grateful for our great country and freedom of speech. Freedom of speech is what brings me to the final thing I am happy about. Midwest Horse!!! Thanks Mods.

12. Shell

Shell New Member

I'm grateful for having a well mannered and laid back horse who likes belonging to someone...which is Me!
    I have a Great bf!
    Life is pretty good, even with the company I work for cutting our hours to 35 a week. At least I'll now get one day off during the week I worked the weekend instead of putting in 12 days before having the next weekend off.
    I'm thanking Buc again for inviting me to MH :)

13. Brilliance

Brilliance New Member

I think it is super nice that our corn yeild tests are the highest in the county and maybe statewide!

14. Ponythief

Ponythief New Member

Something nice

That's it, been a rough day.

15. desederada

desederada New Member

16. morapt

morapt New Member

been a rough week but I'm thankful that my husband is finally realizing that I'm over stressed and ready to crack. Ya think the bottle of wine I drank in one night had anything to do with it? :-

17. Ponythief

Ponythief New Member

Yes, he called me and I will be there Saturday to lighten' your stress load up. I guess that would qualify as "doing something nice" 8) Btw: do the halters come with or should I bring my own?

18. cherokee

cherokee New Member

OH Happy Day....................

Ya right grinning from ear to ear and grittin my teeth.

19. snaffle

snaffle Guest

ok here are few nice things.. and then I am done with saying nice things
    for awhile :p

I love nutsEmom.. she is sooo coool!

twistedwire if my favorite!!

I am gonna love BUC when I meet her sumday!!

20. morapt

morapt New Member

Oh good!!! You don't have to bring any, I'll figure out how to get harnesses on them. The 4 yr old is great at helping with dished and the 2 yr old is great and creating dishes. With you taking the kids, I'll have more time for the horses. Thank you :-*