Talk Radio Junkies?

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by BUC, Oct 19, 2008.

1. BUC

BUC Administrator

Any talk radio junkies out there? I normally have WLS 890 pipped through my computer speakers. Sometimes I listen to 1120 and the big 550. They've all been through such switch ups in the last couple of years that I'm craving something new and different. Anything I'm missing out on?!?

2. Brilliance

Brilliance New Member

I switch between Madison and Milwaukee stations depending if I am at work or home:

Milwaukee: News Talk 1130 for Rush and Mark Belling (owns race horses) and Vickie McKenna

Madison: Vickie Mckenna and Rush

I have been listening to news radio my whole life. The only time I don't is when I am verrrrrrrrrrry sleepy and may fall alseep. Most of my Co-Workers also listen to Rush during the day.

3. syndiego

syndiego New Member

I listen to WLS during the week, primarily when I'm doing my barn chores am/pm. So Don & Roma in the morning, and Sean Hannity at night. I love Mark Levin, but he's on too late for me :) On the weekends I flip to music.

4. jeanw8

jeanw8 Guest

I find that I appreciate WGN radio more and more. Maybe it's my age, but weekday mornings with Kathy and Judy touch on subjects that are interesting to me in my (late) 40's and afternoons with John Williams are just fun! Unfortunately, they are frequently bumped for freakin baseball games and then I have nowhere to go!

5. Shell

Shell New Member

Johnny B SUCKS!

6. Jamik

Jamik New Member

WLS!

I got hooked when I was a rural mail carrier and never quit. Love talk radio.

7. Shelley

Shelley Senior Member

When we're traveling we like to listen to Dennis Miller. I don't remember which AM station he's on. What I really dislike is the trailer breaks really eff with the signal.

8. Michele

Michele New Member

Shell I thought we were on the same page. I love Johny B, back off bitch! LOL

9. Shell

Shell New Member

Michele, I guess your one of those !@!s that has seen Johnny and the Leasure Suits??? LOL!

We're on the same page if it doesn't include listening to the Loop in the mornings :D

10. PT

PT New Member

Eric and Kathy! They're the only reason I miss my long commute to work in the morning, lol.

11. Susan

Susan New Member

>:D I can't stand talk radio - BUT, I work nights and all the crazy folks are up all night talking about vampires, ghosts, angels, communists in the government that are taking over the world, yadda yadda. I have one coworker who turns that shit on and I turn it off when she leaves the desk.

12. paige

paige New Member

I only listen to it when I am driving long distances over nite--I listen to programs that piss me off and then I do not get sleepy.

13. Jen

Jen New Member

Dr Laura, is she even still on?

No radio show has ever made me so angry. *#*

14. AKPonygirl

AKPonygirl New Member

I listen to it when the hubby gets a wild hair to... I have no clue what station... some AM crap.

15. Jamik

Jamik New Member

Have you ever seen a bitch as rude as Dr Laura?

16. lori

lori New Member

Seen? No, but I've post from one.

You know who you (you, plural) are but I love you anyway. >:D :p

17. paige

paige New Member

Now Lori that is funny. You kill me

18. mrlugar

mrlugar New Member

Steve Dahl fan here!