this one's for you Shannon

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by JenR, Jan 5, 2009.

1. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

Pesky burglars bothering you?
    Here's a new method of getting rid of them -- we'll call it Burglar Be Gone, the Brit edition:

Six-foot-tall fitness fanatic Torvald Alexander, 38, was wearing a full God of Thunder outfit - complete with flying red cape and tinfoil silver-winged helmet - when he spotted the raider in his front room rifling through a desk.
    Mr Alexander, who runs building firm Alexander & Summers in Edinburgh, Scotland, said the burglar threw himself out of a first-floor window of his £350,000 home in the Inverleith area of the city when he opened the door and confronted him.

The man landed on a roof outside the window, which broke his fall, enabling him to escape.

Mr Alexander said: 'As soon as he saw me, his eyes went wide with terror.

'He looked like he had had a few drinks and decided to do a late night break-in, but he hadn't counted on the God of Thunder living here.

'We were both startled but then the instant reaction was that I ran at him and he just jumped straight out of the window.

'I think I would be quite scared if someone looking almost like a gladiator ran at them.

and the photo for effect and tips on how to make the outfit:
    [​IMG]

Now go out and get some red curtains and some tinfoil, and rest easy in the knowledge that teh thieves, they don't mess around with Thor.

2. poodlelover

poodlelover Moderator

Damn. No pic. I wanna see the pic!

3. JenR

4. Buffy

Buffy New Member

I am SOOOOO going to design some tinfoil armor for hubby! :D

That's HOTT

5. Shannon

Shannon New Member

OMG- that is friggin hilarious!

Wish I could have woke up and had hubby greet ours with the shotgun.

6. BUC

BUC Administrator

7. JenR

Shannon, you don't need a shotgun if you have the God of Thunder suit (with authentic battle damage!) -- Donnerkeil Hammer available but optional.

8. April

April New Member

That dudes gt some nice arms.

Story on people breaking into houses. One of my customers is a state police det. There was a sign on his gate that said NO TRESPASSING BUY ORDER OF STATE POLICE. Lived on Palomino Rd. buy Springfield. Some guy took his patio door off and came into his house one night. He heard him and watched him take the door off and come in. When he got in the house he stuck a nine mil. up his nose and told him was under arrest. I bet that guy shit his pants. It would have been a hoot to see his face.