Try This!

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by Shell, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Shell

Shell New Member

Last night while washing my hands with my Rock Soap, I was thinking I gotta tell someone about this cause I REALLY like it. It looks cool, good for your skin, and smells good! I have the Rose Quartz and it has a faint smell of roses. It's not really cheap, but lasts a long time.

So, recommend something uncommon that you think other people should try. Anything or place you've experienced.

I also recommend washing your hands before going to bed and more often throughout the day during the "virus season". I think it's part of the reason I haven't gotten any of the virus bugs that have gone around in the last couple of years. I do take a multi vitamin, don't eat very healthy, did get the flu shot, and smoke.

And I recommend buying a Scramble Squares puzzle. It's nine pieces of frustration. Great for puzzle lovers and to keep annoying or bored adults and kids occupied. Plenty of themes to choose from.
    www.b-dazzle.com

2. Mass

Mass Senior Member and Masscaster

Mass Proverbs:

- Life can be more amusing, when you take everything "literally". ;)

- He who laughs last, looks like a moron. :D

- When you take your eye off the ball, it hits you in the head. :ag_re

3. Shell

Shell New Member

Thanks Mass :)

Guess everyone else lives a normal life, keeping up with the Jones which makes them have nothing different to mention about.

I got another one, for a hangover, drink Gatorade.

4. BUC

BUC Administrator

And if you drink Gatorade before you go to bed you will wake with a lesser hangover if any :)

Wrinkle Release....I love that stuff! If you take a small amount of regular Downy (or whatever fabric softener) and mix it with water in a spray bottle it does the exact same thing.

5. desederada

desederada New Member

I had one the other day I was gonna post but I forgot what it was. ???

6. Mass

Mass Senior Member and Masscaster

It was probably a tip about memory. :D ;)

7. Shell

Shell New Member

Dang, I didn't know that about Gatorade for the before going to bed!

Wish I would have know that a few years back, when I found out cause I was thirsty, so by accident, found out that it get's rid of hangover headaches. Sucked because I spent the whole holiday day with relatives I hadn't seen in a long time with a F'n headache. Bought the Gatorade on the way home! Before pulling out of the gas station parking lot, my headache was gone!