Animal Defense League bulletin board humor.

Discussion in 'The Corral' started by lori, Feb 16, 2009.

1. lori

lori New Member

OMFG. Watch the Youtube.

2. Buffy

Buffy New Member

I have NO SOUND!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!
    Is it a gelding? Someone PLEASE fill me in. :-[

3. lori

lori New Member

He's just whinnying. When his head goes up, he's whinnying/calling out. Twice in the video, then she says, "Poor Baby..." Annoying... but not sick! LOL.

4. Brilliance

Brilliance New Member

oooohhhh for fucks sake . . .they better come video my mare who whinnies everytime some one walks out the front door ~~~she is proclaiming her shitty situation of tons of hay that is near her shit.

I used both . . . . and ~~~~ to cover everyones anoyances.

5. Buffy

Buffy New Member

You would think that people would get a clue (or do some research) prior to opening their mouths.
    I was thinking maybe it was a gelding 'squeaking' issue. :D

And thank you Brilliance.
    I'm actually going for the haiku on crack look that annoys everyone. ::)

6. lori

lori New Member

OK--apparently the poster is a teenaged girl--take a look at some of her other videos. In particular, the one called Maya, about the 13 cent feeder fish (damn PetSmart for putting a price on animals lives ???) who was getting her tail ate off, so she bought her and put her in a stark empty fish bowl (oh, and she agrees, usually fishbowls=evil) to try to get around in...

There, I would say, slip her bowl into the freezer if you really wanted to be humane. (Dumbass.) Or let the fish finish the job.

7. hobblehanger

hobblehanger New Member

I think I am going to go to their web site.....I just may be a >:D and post my thoughts!

Fucking people......they join these "welfare" leagues and "defense" leagues and dont know a fucking thing!
    I feel like :slapfight: these dumb asses!

8. ihave3

ihave3 New Member

I like how they disable the comment section on there youtube so you can't tell them what a dumbass they really are.

9. Terri

Terri New Member

I had to go to that website and see for myself what they are about. OM freaking GOD those people are idiots. Whoever is giving them their horsey education needs to seriously do a better job.

10. syndiego

syndiego New Member

Dont' bother. I did (and was very civil/polite, I might add), and my comment never appeared.

I liked this comment. Good thing they have experts to consult with ::)

"Every horse expert that I have asked is telling me that the horse is fine and that talking is normal. Noble is back... I checked with Consumer Services and they have renewed their licenses.
    Thanks for posting the video and being so damn awesome...
    marcos"

11. MelW

MelW New Member

and just for info...the horses name is Orsey (pig latin horse), he is a 6 year old perch and a big baby

12. BUC

BUC Administrator

And JZ got banned. Their reason..."animal abuser" :D :D :D

13. MelW

MelW New Member

the people there are hard core alf/peta people who feel we do not have the right to "own" animals...the discussions i have had with some of them would make your head spin

14. poodlelover

poodlelover Moderator

I tried joining and posting too. My post was rejected. Can you imagine that??

What a bunch of fucktards.

15. Terri

Terri New Member

There is a post on their somewhere that they dislike PETA. I don't get it though. They are just like them.

And why don't they bitch about the mounted patrol horses? The concussion on their legs has to be worse considering they will move them a lot faster on pavement and they are carrying weight on their backs. They probably know the police would find a way to arrest them.

16. Blueyz2

Blueyz2 New Member

What a frickin moron!

That is so ridiculous that they will not let your comment be posted if it doesn't go with what they're saying.

17. BUC

BUC Administrator

Your comment will be approved after being viewed by MWH and staff. Please hold tight while we take a vote on whether we like you or not.

18. Blueyz2

Blueyz2 New Member

Shit, guess I'll just say my goodbyes now :D :'(

Will my bonus points help me on this one? :laugh:

19. Shell

Shell New Member

Blueyz2, To help be approved by MH and staff, you need to speak your mind >:D. Did you really want to say "fricken moron"? Or were you just being nice?

Remember we have icons here like... :th_flipoff: :foff: :th_flash: :th_grinning-smiley-036: .**.

;D

20. BUC

BUC Administrator

Shit. I forgot you had bonus points.