Are ya freakin KIDDING ME?!?!

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by PT, Mar 2, 2009.

1. PT

PT New Member

I just yanked a grey hair outta the front of my head!!

[size=80pt]GREY!![/size] :hang:

I'm gonna be 25 next week Monday. What. The. Fuck??

Is this NORMAL?!?!

What the hell else is in the back of my head where I can't see?!?!?

:th_ancient: :th_helpnn: :th_needhug:

2. Mass

Mass Senior Member and Masscaster

I found my first one at 25, my sister, at 17. Can you say Clairol? ;)

3. horsefreak

horsefreak New Member

You have horses, a boyfriend and currently no job...seriously what did you expect was going to happen! :th_blablabla:

[size=10pt][glow=red,2,300]Just kidding[/glow]....[/size]I have had a few since I was 16. Yea now I have lot more than a few...

4. AppyGSP

AppyGSP Senior Member

You haven't seen nothin' yet! Wait 15-20 years when you're body starts sagging and you develop aches and pains....then you'll laugh at gray hair - it'll be the least of your worries. ;)

5. desederada

desederada New Member

Just wait until you get that first loooooooooong gray eyebrow hair that's about as think as hotwire :laugh:

6. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

EEeeeeewwwww............I am soooo not looking forward to that! :mad:

My youngest son started to get grey hair at around 15-16. He is almost 19 now; he has a lot of grey hair! The poor kid, he must have taken some real crap from the elder boys..............My poor baby! :laugh:

7. BUC

BUC Administrator

Today gray hair, tomorrow the hot wire eyebrows, next comes mole hairs, mustache....oh yeah, welcome to "growing up" :-[

8. Shadow

Shadow New Member

25..it is about the right time for all your shit to basically...go to shit...I do believe it is called " post graduate expansion" you gain 25 lbs overnight
    If you pull out 1 grey hair, 3 replace it, the mustache shows up..usually BLACK, the lines are you face seem to be highlighted by daylight, moles become huge in no time and at any given time the hairs start popping outta the moles, cellulite is super glued to your thighs & ass, your boyfriend runs off with your younger sister, your job is relocated to Mexico, your home is rezoned commercial area, and the interst rate on ALL your credit cards hits an all time record high....

so ya feel better now with just 1 fucking grey hair...... :nana:
    solution: Loreal..because you are worth it !!!!

9. middleageddebutante

middleageddebutante New Member

Or one like that on your chin. ;D

10. CBaut

CBaut New Member

That was awesome!

11. Kellysdream

Kellysdream New Member

My son which is 10 has had grey hair for a few years now. Not that is stands out but if your looking down on top of his head there all over.

12. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

At 10????

Is this inherited?

13. Blueyz2

Blueyz2 New Member

Im 26 and have found a few(3..no Im not counting ;)) , or should I say my sister pointed them out to me..that bitch :mad:

14. Kellysdream

Kellysdream New Member

That's what his Dr. told me. :- My mom was completley grey before she was 30.

15. Shelley

Shelley Senior Member

Embrace your gray. Just wait till the pubes start turning on ya. hahaha
    Don't ask me how I know this. 8) I've have officially entered menopause...hot flashes and all. Aunt Flo is late by more than 3 weeks.

16. Shadimac

Shadimac New Member

One of my associates has had grey hair since she was in fifth grade. It is just a streak of grey hair in the front, and said she used to dye it because all of the kids made fun of her. I had no idea it was natural, I thought she dyed the streak grey for fun, her hair is dark brown. I was wrong, its natural. She likes it now, but she got Hell for it as a kid.

17. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

18. Gruce

Gruce New Member

:th_blablabla:

19. MelW

MelW New Member

hey it could nice be worse...my mom is allergic to dye...and was COMPLETELY white in her mid 40's

20. Gruce

Gruce New Member

uh...Im in my EARLY 40's...and I thank God for L'oreal every 5 weeks :-