Ashlee Simpson speaks

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by syndiego, Jan 28, 2009.

1. syndiego

syndiego New Member

In case you're wondering why I put this in this section, keep reading for the "inauguration" reference.

Those wacky, lovable celebrities. They actually believed that we'd all be shitting rainbows and the sky would be blue, and peace, love and harmony would rule the day, and no one would be teased for being fat once Obama was inaugurated.

Wake up and feel the hangover, honey. Who lets these moron speak, anyway.

Ashlee Simpson-Wentz has a bone to pick with those who say her sister is looking a bit meatier than usual.

"I am completely disgusted by the headlines concerning my sister's weight," Simpson wrote Tuesday on her website. "A week after the inauguration and with such a feeling of hope in the air for our country, I find it completely embarrassing and belittling to all women to read about a woman's weight or figure as a headline on Fox News."

2. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

Did you see the celebs vapid "I Pledge" video?

What? NOW you "pledge" to be more aware of the poor, the sick, yada, yada? You couldn't have done that, oh in the last 8 years? It depends upon whether you get your way politically that you become a nicer, better person? You can now tear yourself away from your multi millionaire, gated community, sheltered lifestyles and...do what? I would like to know if they will be giving up their fancy parties, mega expensive clothes, gourmet food, personal trainers/gurus/doctors/etc. and give that money to the poor -- in this country (because believe me, I think we're going to be seeing a fair few more of those in the next few years).

Shut up and suck it bozos! I pledge to never watch another movie with Ashton Kucher or Demi Moore in it -- how's that? (not that that is any great sacrifice on my part, but what the hey). I will not go see Matt Damon anymore either (who should've keep his mouth shut and only have read from scripts).
    In fact, I don't think I will be spending my money to go to the movie theater or buying CDs to help support spoiled, fat cat musicians and actors who are truly intellectual pygmies and emotional toddlers, who are freaking arrogant enough to try to tell little peasant me how I should wipe my fanny -- and not that I'll be having much extra cash anyway, so again, no great sacrifice!

3. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

4. syndiego

syndiego New Member

Too funny! I just read the captions for now, but my two favorites so far are "DON'T REPRODUCE" and "COMMIT SUICIDE"

Bwahaha.

5. Shelley

Shelley Senior Member

#10 is priceless.