Attention horse show judges

Discussion in 'The Carrot Stick' started by KS QUARTERS, Jan 13, 2009.

1. KS QUARTERS

KS QUARTERS New Member

Looking for an open horse show judge on June 28, 2009 for our open horse show, sponsored by the Amateur Riders & breeders Assoc. It will be held at wahl equestrian center anyone interested please let me know ph#'s prices etc

Kim

ps twistedwire we had to change our date due to they had a barrel clinic show that wanted our earlier date Kim

2. TwistedWire

TwistedWire Guest

I'll get you some contact info :)

3. PT

PT New Member

K, got a question.. is it possible to get an updated schedule of events going on at the Wahl Eq. Center? All I can find are things from 04 and 05. I'd be interested in going to the above mentioned barrel clinic but have no way of finding out about it...??

TIA :)

4. lori

lori New Member

Double G = Wahl, right? Here's the Double G schedule:
    http://www.doublegarena.com/Schedule.html

They have Troy Crumrine and Marlene McRae... I can't remember there is someone else coming to this area (south of you) to put on a clinic, I think... it's a guy.

5. KS QUARTERS

KS QUARTERS New Member

Lori,
    thanks I just got on line so I am glad you were able to help Kim

6. PT

PT New Member

Aww WTF!?!?! How come I couldn't find that anywhere?? We where talking about getting into the winter barrel series but didn't because we didn't think they where having it! I searched and Googled everywhere!

btw, thanks for posting it Lori!

7. LetsRide

LetsRide New Member

If you are still looking for a judge I am available for that date. I am a IL,and IA, open judge and a TWHBEA all divisions judge.

Lisa Leach