Aunt Flo

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by burgie, Oct 12, 2008.

1. burgie

burgie New Member

Thought I could break in this area with the following information:
    I have had the WORST cramps the past two days.
    I have only been able to walk upright due to the rather unhealthy number of midol pills I have stuffed down my throat.
    Holy shit!
    Just wanted to share my pain!

2. Buffy

Buffy New Member

I'm right there with you - Add that I feel as though Colton is being reborn :-[

3. burgie

burgie New Member

ummm....I just snorted my taco bell dinner into my nose...

4. Joie

Joie New Member

Yes, my auntie is visiting now, too. And since I stopped taking the pill last month, I had a hellacious visit this time. It was a bloodbath, I tell ya.

So, last night I was at my mom's, and since she's 72 she has no tampons or anything other than pantyliners (yeah, right). So, I have to run to the Walgreens by her, and while I am there I call my husband to see if he needs anything that I can pick up so I'm not checking out with a big box o'pons and nothing else. I hate to write a check for $3.29. He says, "yeah, get some condoms." He's kidding, but I think, "hmmmm". Well, I AM no longer protected, due to the pill stoppage, so I grab a big box of condoms. No, make that a JUMBO box of condoms. A 40 pack. And since I hate having to run to the store for JUST one thing, I better look for some more crap. SO, I saw the COOLEST lipstick on the way to the checkout. Oh, and I need mascara. Oh, and I love tic tacs.

So the poor teenaged girl with the misfortune of checking out the old lady with a small box of tampons, a jumbo box of condoms, some "plumping" glossy lipstick, some black mascara, and tic tacs may never recover. Job well done, I say. :apl

5. burgie

burgie New Member

...Thanks for helping me to get the Taco Bell back out!

6. horsecrazier

horsecrazier Senior Member

Yewwww, mexican food through the nose burns! >:D

7. Limerick

Limerick MIA Moderator

I have an IUD and it has been slaying me for the past couple months :-[

I don't have any visits from Aunt Flo anymore but the cramps--O-M-G

8. Sarah315

Sarah315 Active Member

Oooo, I love this new section! da_bow While you were in the condom section you shoulda picked up one of those vibrating rings! I was surprised to find them at Walgreens!!! How handy ;)

9. burgie

burgie New Member

Hmm....
    Little FYI for ya:
    My Mom used an IUD once.

10. Joie

Joie New Member

WHAT vibrating rings?!?!?!?

I am SO pissed right now that I missed out on something that vibrates. I gotta go look. And since I can't go to Walgreens for JUST one thing so I'll end up bringing home a pint of Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk and some sort of "As Seen on TV" appliance or something.

11. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

Ok explain to the old fart in the group, what on earth is this vibrating thingie?!?!?!?! I'm curious to say the least

12. burgie

burgie New Member

Oh.my.gawd.
    The new board is freaking awesome!!!

We are really bonding now!

13. Limerick

Limerick MIA Moderator

Haha modern IUDs have come a lonnng way from the ones of yore O0

14. Sarah315

Sarah315 Active Member

Ok, I'll try to be delicate here.........This is definatly going to be rated R.

It is a rubbery ring that goes around your man's important part. It has a dual purpose. It keeps the flag at full staff longer , AND it has a vibrating "egg" that, if positioned just right, makes for a VERY fun time!

They sell them in the condom section at Walgreens AND Walmart!!!! Which is good because the batteries don't usually last more that a couple times.

15. 4horses

4horses New Member

Great, now I get to meet more IHO'ers as we'll all be hanging out in the condom isle at Walgreens, well maybe at Walmart, they're probably cheaper there. O0

16. burgie

burgie New Member

Whoa -ok...I am starting to feel old now!

Has only improved by about 5% -just so ya know!

You are in the DeKalb/Sycamore area, right?
    Looks like I will see you out and about....and shopping for vibrating-penis-enhancing-thank-god-I-won't-have-to-fake-it rings. ;)

17. Sarah315

Sarah315 Active Member

Yes, being in Sycamore has it's advantages! We are both in close proximity to the Grotto! It's super fun to have a few drinks at O'Leary's then go across the street to the Grotto to see what new technologies are out there! I'm feeling another MHO outing in the works!

18. mrponies

mrponies New Member

It's by Trojan right?

It's kinda like a bullet, I guess?

God...love me a bullet. Who needs a man? ;D

19. lori

lori New Member

One of my coworker's dad is a upper level salesman that works for some sort of distributor company. Supposedly, he was the guy that pitched that ring to Walgreens! He brought a box home to show to his wife and daughters. :D

20. Pixin

Pixin Active Member

Hey Burgie, have you seen the new show HBO show, Trueblood?? :p