BAD MOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by Horsemommy47, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Horsemommy47

Horsemommy47 New Member

My day started out at 5:30am with a call from my husband that he needed a tow truck.

Needless to say $157.00 later and I am not in a good mood!

Thank you for reading this...

2. April

April New Member

Was anybody hurt or did the truck just die?

3. Horsemommy47

Horsemommy47 New Member

No, it just died.

I am glad he was only 20 minutes from the house. They have been floating him to Bolingbrook & Elmhurst for the winter. His normal work place is in Bartlett. He was going to Bartlett today.

Money is so tight with me not having a job and all.. just was not a bill I needed

4. lori

lori New Member

Well, this time it is going the other way. I drove the bf's dually to work today instead of my 4x4 GMC. We have an over flow parking lot and I was the first one in it at 8:30. And by parking lot, I mean, circle drive that we have to park half in the "grass" and half on the drive. Well, I pulled in and got the dually stuck.

WTF. I work in a very nice office building. We have a fucking tennis court. Can we not have enough parking LOT for all employees???

5. SIERRA

SIERRA New Member

Jen...... check with your insurance company and see if you have towing, you will get reimbursed

6. Horsemommy47

Horsemommy47 New Member

I do have coverage but they are already bitching that I did not have it towed to the nearest repair facility.

A:) There is nothing @ 47 & 64 in Lilly Lake.

B:) My husband is a mechanic, why the hell would I have it towed anywhere except home.

I am going shortly to the office to speak with them in person.

7. I feel your pain. The hubby left this morning at 4:30 heading for California. He called me at 5am to let me know he was stuck at the top of our lane - in the mud. I drove the diesel up there, and the darn 4 wheel drive messed up, and I got it stuck next to the semi.
    I walked down to the neighbors' and he brought his tractor up and pulled both out.
    As I was parking the ford, I discovered that the brakes are now mushy. Great!

Anyone want to buy a truck????

8. Shell

Shell New Member

I'd gladly trade you all! I had planned to spend this first nice day that we've had in a Long time just being Out and about. Instead I got out of bed late. Woke up a few times feeling like crap. Still have part of the sinus headache that I had 2 days prior, now it's on the other side. And it's the heavy day today. Normally I have nothing to complain about during this time of the month, but sometimes, like today..the heavest day makes everything hurt and my stomach feel ill. I want to go back to bed, but don't want to feel like I wasted today's nice weather, even though I'm doing much of nothing.

9. morapt

morapt New Member

Our insurance says the same thing so whenever possible we wait to have a vehicle towed until after 5 pm. Sucks but saves us. Obviously that can't always happen either, then we fight it.

10. Horsemommy47

Horsemommy47 New Member

Sorry all, I was having such a bad day I ran off to the barn with Staryynight924.

SF did reimburse the whole amount, I love my agent. (Just not the one girl that works there)

After that hubby did get the truck part of the way fixed, enough to get to work. The rest will have to wait till Saturday.

So, far today is quite (knock on wood)