Birthday Wish

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by Shadimac, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Shadimac

Shadimac New Member

So my mom was taking care of my niece on Friday while her dad was at work. This happened to be her birthday, and although she was going to have a party on the weekend, my mom made cupcakes with her and did a mini-birthday celebration. She was very proud to be turning four.

My mom told her she had to make a wish before she blew out the candle on the cupcake and she thought about it. Then she said "OK! I wish for a puppy dog!"

After talking to my brother that night, my mom, who had not mentioned anything about the wish, found out that he and his fiance were dog shopping and were going to look at one this weekend! They brought him home today just in time for her birthday party. She did not know they were looking.

They got the puppy from a rescue group in Ohio, its a great dane mix. 3 months old, very calm and gentle. I'm so happy for them, and had to share my niece's biggest surprise!

No pics yet, but when I have them I'll post them!

2. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Wow what a coincidence!

I sure do hope they have a great time together!

3. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

awwww what a nice story. Good for your niece. Hope she has many years of fun with her new "not so little" friend ;D

4. Shadimac

Shadimac New Member

Thanks guys! This is the picture from the rescue group. I was relayed the wrong information, he was adopted from Just Animals in Seneca, not some random place in Ohio, although I guess they were considering that too.

Hope this works.

[​IMG]

5. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

Ohhhhhhh, wook at the wittle face. How adorable is he?

6. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

He is adoreable~

He is going to be a very big boy

7. Shell

Shell New Member

Wishes Do Come True!!!
    Happy Birthday to your neice :)!

Cute Cute puppy!