Blagojevich on the TODAY show monday morning

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by snaffle, Jan 25, 2009.

1. snaffle

snaffle Guest

Yepster.. the mighty man..

will be interviewed on the TODAY show monday morning Jan 26

2. BUC

BUC Administrator

He's going to be on The View and Larry King tomorrow too. He has a busy day lined up.

3. Susan

Susan New Member

He is in the spot light fer real now!!!!! I don't think I'll watch him make more of an ass of himself and the state of IL on national tv.

4. Mass

Mass Senior Member and Masscaster

Hours of amusement. :D

5. susiebk

susiebk New Member

so-he's going to be in New York tomorrow, instead of Springfield where he belongs????? I hope we're not paying for his air fare......

6. Angellou

Angellou Senior Member

I heard he's on GMA and the View. I liked Mayor Dailey's comment,"I said it before and I'll say it again, cuckoo!"

7. snaffle

snaffle Guest

This is the first day of his impeachment trial and he hired a firm to set up tv interviews for him.

his arrogance is overwhelming :p

8. poodlelover

poodlelover Moderator

He's on right now and he's making a HUGE ass of himself. Diane Sawyer is creaming him!!!

9. BUC

BUC Administrator

HUGE ass is right.

I cannot believe I am going to watch The View today. I'd rather slit my wrists and shove hot nails up my nose...but who can look away from a train wreck :-[

10. poodlelover

poodlelover Moderator

I'm putting it on the DVR so that I can just fast forward to big ass man and not have to watch the rest. ;D

11. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

Like I said, this miserable cockholster is trying to get the insanity angle to stick, and that miserable twat Daley is helping him along -- because rotten, filthy Chi polis have ta stick tight. Miserable bastiges; Hell's waiting for you frakkers, and so am I.

12. BUC

BUC Administrator

Daley...OMG LMAO...did anyone else hear him on WLS Friday when asked about Roddo? "cuckoo cuckoo" LOLOLOL

13. snaffle

snaffle Guest

He told Diane Sawyer that he does not believe he will still be in office by April 5th.. his daughters birthday!!

wow!!! that was a strong statement!!

So even HE knows he is on his way out...

bring on the partaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

14. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

Blah! Blah! Blah! Dancing and saying 'nothing' on The View right now...

15. Mass

Mass Senior Member and Masscaster

It is so much fun to watch someone self destruct due to the enormity of their ego. :D

16. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

Earlier I said he belongs in a cell next to Ryan, NOW I think he belongs in a padded cell without an exit sign. yeeeee gads what an ass!

17. lori

lori New Member

18. BUC

BUC Administrator

Ok, I did GMA, The View and Larry King. I had to shower after The View...I just can't stoop that low to watch Letterman. But thanks for the heads up, I'll catch a youtube of it somewhere :)

19. snaffle

snaffle Guest

I thought I was the only one who didnt like Letterman.

to tell you the truth.. I cant stand any of those late night guys :p

20. asuits

asuits New Member

People must think Illinoisans are complete back woods idiots.

We've got Blago all over the TV. The Lawn Rangers were googled like mad after the inaugural parade and then the other night someone from Mahomet or Monticello was on Leno because he's won the hog calling contest for the last 17 years running.