Buckle Down Ben X Her Royal Highness

Discussion in 'The Foaling Stall' started by Joie, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Joie

Joie New Member

Filly yesterday at 11:06 AM. By Ben, and out of Holly's maternal half sister, Lexi. Fillies are VERY similar! This one is teeny, though, compared to the other one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both fillies will be for sale. I will keep "the leftover". :)

2. photofinish

photofinish Senior Member

3. kats

kats New Member

Love her face

4. Joie

Joie New Member

Thanks! She was trucking around the round bale today, and mom was absolutely beside herself trying to keep up with her! Precious! Both fillies are talkers...they nicker to us and come running when we go outside. Too cute! It's nice to have civilized babies!

5. Moncheval

Moncheval New Member

Congratulations! Just absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! ;D

Where are you located? I've never heard of your farm before, will have to learn more! How much are you selling the girls for? :)

6. Joie

Joie New Member

I am located near Sterling, IL in Coleta.

I have the new fillies priced to sell at $2500 each. I have someone driving 6 1/2 hours one way today to come and see them! I will probably only sell one, "just in case". I want to have a Ben filly for a future broodmare, and I am not sure if the mare that is due next year is carrying a filly or a colt.

7. Moncheval

Moncheval New Member

Did the person driving 6 1/2 hours to come see the girls take one? And you kept the other?! :)

8. Joie

Joie New Member

Not yet. They are both still here. I haven't been very good about getting videos updated, etc. so while I do have someone interested in each filly, I haven't sent updated video.

My daughters are going to kill me is I sell Princess, as she is a total attention hog, and will folow them all over waiting to be groomed and loved on. Harmony is not nearly as sweet, but she is HUGE and is just a fabulous mover.

9. Joie

Joie New Member

Just posted some pics and video in the Sale Barn. More coming ASAP!