Calling ALL orbs, selling vibes and anyone w/a hotline to God!!

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by Morganfan608, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

O.K.! ...Soooo, the PIG w/no manners, who pissed in my toilet, dribbled on the rim AND left the seat up....and didn't close the barn door, and didn't shut the hydrant in the barn all the way off (causing me to argue w/a partially frozen hydrant), during a real estate showing has requested a 2nd showing tomorrow........

I'm on my knees, begging for forgiveness for cursing him and using him (and all the other classless dirtbags of the world) as my excuse to slam back a stiff one last night!! :angel: Paaleeeeze, rub your lucky rabbits foot, light a candle, stoke up your party bong, pray to St. Joseph, the Blessed Virgin, pick up the Bat phone and call 'The Big Man', do a dance to the selling Gods.....whatever 'works' for you! I reallyneed to sell this place. I'm gonna leave ALL my toilet seats up and PRAY....

2. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

OOOOOOOH!!!

I will definitely rub my tummy for you...........oh wait..............rub Buda's tummy for you!

You definitely know, I will definitely say a prayer for you! You need it!

3. snaffle

snaffle Guest

I will keep my fingers crossed!!!

have you buried a St Joseph Statue? Or is it the buyer who is supposed to do that?
    hmmm???

wow I sure hope you get it sold to this guy.

sounds like an intersting fellow... hope you and your neighbors are not especially close buds :p

4. Buffy

Buffy New Member

My fingers and legs are crossed for you. Of course, I also have to pee... :nana:

I will leave both of my toilet seats up tonight for you also. Good luck!!!

5. Michele

Michele New Member

LOL Good luck Buffy!!!!

Perhaps you should have left the dribbles there, maybe he would become more motivated with his own scent present!

What a slob

6. Ponythief

Ponythief New Member

Sending "selling" vibes your way. Lots of em'. I will diffently put you in my thoughts and prayers.

Maybe leave out a bag of Pork Rinds on the counter for him ;D

7. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

Sending out the selling mojo, but the Pork Rinds sounds like a good plan ;)

8. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

Crossing all fingers and toes for ya!!

For you I'll even leave the seats up~ Anything that might help

9. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

....yup, buried the St Joseph statue last May. The pork rinds just might work. ;) BF thinks we should leave empty beer cans lay around and fill the ashtrays w/lots of cig. butts as well. I guess it's one of those 'just when you think you've seen everything' moments. The last home for sale I lived in, I could tell the prospective buyer had laid in my bed and gone into my dresser. Whatever! I don't care as long as somebody buys it!

10. Pixin

Pixin New Member

Hmmm, were you missing any undies? ;D

11. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Soooo...I know it is early - but did you hear how this one went? What did your realiter think?

I'm still rooting for ya!

12. snaffle

snaffle Guest

ditto to tbitts postling...

how did it go?????????????????????

whatz the matter with you morganfan!!

get yourself out of bed and clue us in!!!

13. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

Sorry.....trying not to get too excited ;D....they had their kids in tow this time, BF's grandson's toys stored under the stairs, had been played with (trying to supress my uber sensitive germophobic side), they have sold their house and are anxious to find a place.......Realtor says they liked it quite a lot, said nothing negative......but, I've been here before. ??? This is the 3rd couple to come back 2-3 times....now, 'if' they can get financing and do they think they are going to really low ball me is the question. This is the first 'buyer' that didn't have anything to sell, hadn't been trolling for 5 yrs, etc.

Sooo, I have to retrieve my cell that I left in Wheaton and anxiously/patiently wait for anything from my realtor. Paleeze, keep doing the selling dance guys! Hoping for the best and I'll keep you posted! Thanks for the moral support guys! *!*!*!*

14. SIERRA

SIERRA New Member

Well if they come back today he ( buyer ) might fit in, since we will be there there today to ride in the indoor and shoot 45's :eek:

15. BUC

BUC Administrator

You have another set of fingers crossed now :) When I saw this thread I thought it was an FOB orb thread and didn't pay any mind :-[ Your house is freakin gorgeous...if if if.... :)

16. poodlelover

poodlelover Moderator

All fingers and toes crossed! Did they come back yet??

17. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

yeah poodlelover, they came back (I posted just before sierra)....we'll see if they want to come back a 3rd time....realtor said she got the impression they were going to mull it over and maybe make an offer w/just 2 visits. One can only hope! :)

18. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

YIPPPPEEEEE! I signed a contract w/leave the lid up, pee on the rim dude yesterday!!!! Still have to make it to closing on March 12th.......and I have a cash buyer coming to look on Mon!!!!! Keep the vibes coming guys!!!.......bidding war, must close, bidding war, must close, bidding war, must close

19. Buffy

Buffy New Member

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ;D

Wait!
    Now we won't have an indoor to ride in. :'(

But YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for you!!!! :th_fluffbunny: :th_fluffbunny: :th_fluffbunny:

20. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOO happy for you!!!! :-* I'll keep my good vibes headed that way!!!