Clippers first baby!

Discussion in 'The Foaling Stall' started by morapt, Apr 22, 2013.

1. morapt

morapt New Member

2. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

Congratulations, very pretty!

3. 4horses

4horses New Member

Congratulations!!!! She's beautiful!!

4. morapt

morapt New Member

Thank you but.... (head tucked and mumbling) she's a he. Go ahead... give it all ya got because I deserve it LOL. My husband was the one that said he was a she. The vet confirmed it and I never really checked until we let him out for awhile last night. So... his name is OTM Carbon Copy and I think his barn name might end up as Fred (a joke with a friend).

5. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

I just read the FB entries. Giggling at you...but.... Come one, how can we not?

He is going to be a very pretty boy. His momma is stunning...how can he not be!

:th_congratulations:

6. Powdernsmoke

Powdernsmoke Active Member

Don't feel bad, that peepee has got to be about microscopic at this point. He is gorgeous, and I LOVE Fred as a barn name!

7. morapt

morapt New Member

Aww thanks... I figured I'd be greeted with pictures of the difference and all. We had a really good laugh last night about it and I called a few friends to share the giggle. I got the first good nights sleep in a week and put in out there this morning. Now I goof on the next one and I expect real razing ROFL

And thank you both for the compliments. He's got a lot of unfolding to do but I think he's a cutie even now.

8. twistedwire

twistedwire New Member

LOL!!! That's awesome :)

Congrats!!!

9. equusteacher

equusteacher New Member

10. photofinish

photofinish Senior Member

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Ponythief

Ponythief New Member

Beautiful!!

What's OTM Holiday Miracle's breedlines? Any Miracle Mike in there? :)

12. kats

kats New Member

Congrats! He is adorable

13. morapt

morapt New Member

THank you!

Pony, Holly is a daughter of the old mare I owned, Rosie. She is by the stallion Kerry Freedom. Here is a link to her on all breed http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/otm+holiday+miracle . I named her based on both parents having holidays in their names and that she was not suppose to be ours so kind of a miracle there.

14. morapt

morapt New Member

Little boy had his first visitor today. Twisted came out and loved on him a bit. I enjoyed the visit and I'm sure he did too.

15. twistedwire

twistedwire New Member

He sure is a cute little stinker. I was thinking about sneaking him into my car!
    Looks just like his gorgeous Papa.