Cute..?

Discussion in 'The Corral' started by lori, Jan 28, 2009.

1. lori

lori New Member

This is one I was supposed to advertise for a friend, but he already got a buyer and a backup buyer. I'm pretty excited for him if the first person interested is the person that ends up with her.

She's 5. She has a pretty good streak of silly--I see hints of it in this video. She's really cute to love on in person. The guy that owns her is "huskular" (TM whoever) and everyone tells him (by way of being helpful) that he needs to hand this horse off to his very petite 16-year-old niece. Heh.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGhGHBjo1fU

2. horselessnolonger

horselessnolonger New Member

Lori - who is that riding...looks like my horse shoer, but I thought he was much more of a yahoo - guy in the video rides much better than I thought Vance would!

3. lori

lori New Member

SNORT I think I know Vance... from .. uh... that town by Kankakee? Although I think that Vance is skinnier. Er, uh, I did not say that.

No, that's Rick Park from Creal Springs--south.

4. horselessnolonger

LOL - Watseka! Its OK I call him a Yahoo to his face. But he is a great horse shoer! We have used him for years on our pleasure horses. Our first conversation when he got out of the truck was "are you sure you know what your doing? LOL!

5. lori

lori New Member

I barely know Vance, when he was younger he showed more with DW and they were pals, so he figures in some of DW's stories. Speaking of Yahoo like behavior, I guess he had a flag horse that was fully automatic through the curve. And so in the curve, he did something, like juggled the flag or did something else fancy that required him to drop the reins. That's the claim to fame I know him for.

6. horselessnolonger

LOL around here his claim to fame is falling off.!! LOL

No seriously, he is a great guy. Is a vault of useless knowledge also. He gets the prize from me for breaking my Invester mare from sitting down like the mule she was! Rode up right behind her with a front end loader. Mare wouldn't look at him for weeks - as soon as she heard his voice she would turn to the corner of her stall and pin her ears back - even if he was 50' away.