Filly Day #3........LOL

Discussion in 'The Corral' started by Tbitt, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Ya so........we have the regristration papers all filled out and ready for the mail............Lets see what name they let us have (you have to give them 3 choices)

But..........we think we have come to a conclusion on a barn name..........For some reason we have been calling her Image - so I think Image it is.......I made sure Image was in all 3 choices we submitted ;)

I like it when barn names have something to do with their reg names. Drifter has the word Drifter in his name. Flint? ...he came with that name, and it has NOTHING to do with his reg name........ :-

So, Ya - today when the Tylanol had fully kicked, and after I found out that the DR was not going to see me today....... in I went out to put her into the Arena. I don't want her in a stall 24/7! I just can't do it - but I also can not just leave her turned out in the arena alone........ :- Ya, I'm strange like that - I know it!

This is what we did today!

She met "the Tarp":
    http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z244/TBitt/Trojan%20Baby/?action=view&current=001.flv

Then she ran around like a goof ball - I missed the part where she was bucking and squeeling - it was sooo cute it brought tears to my eyes.
    http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z244/TBitt/Trojan%20Baby/?action=view&current=023.flv

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then she took on "the Tarp". I'm not sure who won:
    http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z244/TBitt/Trojan%20Baby/?action=view&current=028.flv

Then she posed for me a bit:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After we were don playing, I left her in the arean to go clean her stall.........after I picked it out I realized we are trying to overfeed her, just like the other horses.....You tell me........

We use shavings for her stall, and any left over hay gets spread out so she can lay in it........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Peggy Sue

Peggy Sue New Member

yeah I would say either she is super picky on her hay or you are overfeeding!! LOL

She is just cute it looks like she is floating in some of those pics!!!

3. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

Tbitt---- looks like you are overfeeding her but she is gorgeous and boy you can tell she is a morgan!! Gorgeous head and conformation looks great. Can't wait to see her clipped and parked out next year!

4. thmblina1

thmblina1 New Member

She is absolutely adorable!!! :laugh:

5. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

I love how she put her lips up after she was mouthing the tarp.

Also, the quick halt when she thought she was gonna run over that tarp. And momma's little giggle was cute too. ;)

6. Kellysdream

Kellysdream New Member

She is absolutely adorable!!!! Congratulations!!!

7. Ponythief

Ponythief New Member

OMG she gets more gorgeous every day.

Ponythieving at it's best, stealing "Images"
    <<<---------

I absolutely love this pic....
    [​IMG]

Sweeeet
    itch itch itch

She is going to grow up so stunning, I can't wait until your first show. :)

8. Jamik

Jamik New Member

Tbitt... She's adorable!

I LOVE your arena! What brand of building is that?

9. paige

paige New Member

She really is a doll baby--and you did great getting pics of her--black horses are so hard to get right

10. Shell

Shell New Member

She looks so Happy!

11. Tbitt

That is a CoverAll. I really like it - but it does not block much outside sound (as you can tell in the videos)

Ya........you should see all the other black blobs of pictures I deleted.... :eek: Thank goodness they are all digital.

I think the brightness of the CoverAll helped a lot!

btw - I didn't have any lights turned on - that is all the sun shinning through....even thought it really was not all that sunny.

PonyT - be careful - I know where you live....... >:D

12. poodlelover

poodlelover Moderator

OMG! She is beyond adorable! Great pictures and video. Keep up the good work so we can watch her grow up.

Next time I go that way I'm going to call so I can stop to meet her!!

13. Mass

Mass Senior Member and Masscaster

Oh, is she gorgeous!

14. AKPonygirl

AKPonygirl New Member

oh yes... she will match nicely with my pony :) such a freaking cutie!!! PonyT.. you can have the pic... I am going for the real thing >:D >:D

LOL I am so envious!!! She is a DOLL!!!!

15. photofinish

photofinish Senior Member

Wow, Tbitt, she is gorgeous! Congratulations on her, BTW. :th_congratulations:

Umm, I would, however, suggest you delete all pictures of her stall,because it appears she would have to defecate where her hay is (seeing as how her hay is scattered about wall to wall). I don't want to see the animaniacs after you next!

16. miss_santana

miss_santana New Member

What a cute little girl!

I also like your indoor arena! And your stalls... Can I move in? :D

17. Angellou

Angellou Senior Member

Me too! Beautiful filly!

18. snaffle

snaffle Guest

bootiful !!! bootiful !!! ;D

19. Tbitt

Ha, Ha, ha...............As you notice I have not posted pictures of my outside horses. :slapfight:

They only have a 3 sided shed! Plus they have mud all over them.............but we all know what that really is?!?! :eek:
    We all know I'd loose them for sure............no matter how happy they were ::) :eek: Ugh! ::)

Seriously now............I fid it interesting that she pees and poops in the same exact spot that Rex did! she is a little gal (the stall is a bit bigger than 11 x 13) and can do it any and everywhere.........but she only does it in that area. ;D

Which so happens to be right in front of her water bucket.

Isn't that strange?

20. Mass

Mass Senior Member and Masscaster

When did you have Rexy stalled? :D ;)