fucking cold outside

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by SIERRA, Feb 28, 2009.

1. SIERRA

SIERRA New Member

gezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......... is it just me? Or is it fucking cold outside today? I thought at 5 am when I went out to feed that it was warmer. My shoer just stopped in to say hello ( on his way to his next appt ) and I thought I was going to freeze my ass off.

2. WindyKnollFarm

WindyKnollFarm New Member

It felt sooooo cold to me yesterday- and couldn't get the house to warm up either. Haven't been out yet but it isn't as windy as yesterday, so it's got to feel a little warmer. ? :-

3. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

I actully think it is colder today!

Pisses me off!!!!! :mad:

I have the vet coming today......spring shot time. Why can't it be warmer? :'(

4. SIERRA

SIERRA New Member

Tbitt......... better wear your long undies..........and a flask in your "right" pocket ( your stronger hand )

5. Joie

Joie New Member

I am having 400 bales of hay delivered today. Me and my hay guy will be unloading and stacking it alone, so hopefully I'll heat up enough from the work to keep my mind off of the cold. ::)

6. Roherynn

Roherynn New Member

Gosh, I didn't think it was that bad, and I live on the WI borderline ???

7. Tbitt

Shut up! :nana: we want spring! :'(

Hey - you are supposed to be the cry baby - not us! :th_fluffbunny:

Joie, I think loading that hay will keep you plenty warm!!!!! >:D

8. Roherynn

Roherynn New Member

Ever since we had those crazy low temperatures, any temp above 15 degrees is warm to me :D

9. desederada

desederada New Member

I actually put on my bikini and layed out in my lawn chair for awhile. Plan on going to the beach in a couple weeks and don't want to scare anyone with my whiteness :laugh: 81 here today ladies :nana:

10. AKPonygirl

AKPonygirl New Member

Man Des... you have a death wish or something??? LOL they are gonna send a ninja whacking party out to you...

I am not going to tell the big pussies that it is right at 15 here during the day and -14 at night... And I will refrain from telling them that we have about 4 feet of snow... and it is suppose to snow for the next week... OH and that I am riding my pony 3 days a week in 15 degree weather...

LOL

11. Mass

Mass Senior Member and Masscaster

It's the wind, the freakin wind is making it feel really cold.

12. Tbitt

You know AKPony, you are going to have a heat stroke when you come here to visit!

You will need to take it easy!

13. Joie

Joie New Member

OK. TOTALLY not cold outside today. I had my coat off within 5 minutes of stacking that hay. And my hay guy even brought his BIL to help, so we didn't keel over.

14. desederada

desederada New Member

Sounds like great hay stacking weather. Sure beats unloading hay when it's in the 90's ;)

15. burgie

burgie New Member

I'm going to kick your ass for a few reasons:
    1.) you can wear a bikini
    2.) you can wear a bikini in public
    3.) you can go to a beach soon and scare people with your whiteness without getting frostbite.

You suck.

16. desederada

desederada New Member

But I'm an old woman in a bikini ::)

17. burgie

burgie New Member

Whatever.
    You still need to STFU.

18. AKPonygirl

AKPonygirl New Member

We had some pretty strong winds today and yesterday.. but nothing like the winds in IL.. I HATE the wind!!!

19. Joie

Joie New Member

Yeah, the wind can be brutal. But yesterday wasn't bad at all...like Des said, EXCELLENT weather for what we were doing.

Des is a skinny little bitch who will probably look good in a bikini when she's 90. And she'll probably still be mowing her lawn in one too.

20. desederada

desederada New Member

Awww JOIE that's the nicest thing anybody has ever said about me :laugh: