Good vibes for Scarlett

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by marleycreek, Feb 23, 2009.

1. marleycreek

marleycreek New Member

I guess she needs poop prayers. My sixteen year old sons newly adopted dog Scarlett looked like she was bloating this morning. She has become a chewer and has done in quite a few items, but hasn't eaten any of them, that I know of. Today her belly was huge and she was very uncomfortable. I gave her some Gas-X and took her to the vet. She was not vomiting, not panting, just standing funny. The real bloated appearance seemed to go away, she just looks kinda fat. We did x-rays and she is full of something. Not sure if it is food or what. We also gave her barium, so that if she doesn't pass anything soon, we can at least see if it moves at all.
    I'll be anxiously awaiting poop all day! ;)

[​IMG]

2. mydanes

mydanes New Member

Scarlet we are thinking of you!!! Stop chewing up 'stuff' - it might seem fun at the time but you are worrying your new family! I love your picture!

3. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Aw, I hope Scarlett "releases" soon............ :'(

Good Luck!

4. equusteacher

equusteacher New Member

Poop prayers for Scarlett.
    I hope she feels better soon.

5. Shell

Shell New Member

poop passing vibes being sent. Go Scarlett Go!

6. poodlelover

poodlelover Moderator

Good luck Scarlett!!! Get moving!

7. Michele

Michele New Member

Pooping thoughts sending out to Scarlett

8. Mass

Mass Senior Member and Masscaster

Happy pooping soon Scarlett!

9. marleycreek

marleycreek New Member

Thanks everyone! She pooped a little, certainly not enough to get rid of everything we saw on the x-ray. But any poop is good poop right now. She is comfy, and sleeping. I keep walking her and she mostly just looks at me like I'm not gonna go with you standing there. I'll keep walking.

10. Angien

Angien New Member

I hope she continues to poop for you. Make sure she continues to drink also.

11. marleycreek

marleycreek New Member

Well she pooped some more last night and this morning. She is drinking well, and she ate a little today, she would have eaten more but she was only alowed a small amount. She is acting pretty good. Thanks everyone.

12. Buffy

Buffy New Member

Praying for POOP!