Gratuitous kitten-puppy-dog pics, enjoy!

Discussion in 'KiKi's & Poochies' started by lori, May 1, 2013.

1. lori

lori New Member

Talked to the lady that has her today. After the weird seizure incidents she's been OK since and is doing well. She is a ball of energy and spunk she said. Naw, really? That was the biggest tiny kitten I have EVER met.

2. lori

lori New Member

Guess who is coming back to live with me! She's apparently a hellion kitten and needs her big cats to beat up on her a bit so I offered! I have big cats, but we'll see. Somehow I think she'll just be one of the dogs in a day or two!

I'll get her August 10th... I have to take in a barn cat and HER two kittens to get spayed. ::) She'll still be adoptable and on petfinder, etc. so if any of you guys are looking. I'll know more about how she has grown up so far but she has had no issues since and been perfectly normal. She was a spitfire at I don't know how many weeks but not very many soooo I expect she has a heck of a personality.

3. lori

lori New Member

She's heeeerrreee!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is a 4-5 year old cat who was one of the barn/loose area cats. I trapped them all and got them fixed. He stayed in the house because he'd hiss at me about three times, then come out and climb in my lap and be SO HAPPY to be held. Any cat that weird has to stay! He's a total gentleman to my 12+ year old female cat, plays with the corgi... basically just such a cool guy!

I should add, a few weeks before I started trapping the cats I was like, thank god, I am down to one old cat. The end of litterboxes is in my sight. And now there are 3. Except this kitten (Rolli according to the rescue group, Moo according to Grace) is JUST A FOSTER.

[​IMG]

This is the mess she made with the plants.
    [​IMG]

4. Powdernsmoke

Powdernsmoke Active Member

I LOVE the look on the old guys face.