Great new reason to adopt an adult dog....

Discussion in 'Adopt A Friend' started by susiebk, Jan 11, 2009.

1. susiebk

susiebk New Member

We just found out that Tex (our little min pin)...does TRICKS ;D Yep, he can shake hands and roll over! What a great surprise.....

finally got the potty thing figured out, and now its going to be a bazillion below zero this week so the poor little guy will be freezing as he goes again.....

2. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

Congrats!! ;D

We also recently acquired a non-puppy,(1 yr old), and it's so nice to have one that already knows what is allowed and what's not. Playing with them isn't quite the same as a new puppy, but you're right, they already know tricks to surprise us with.

How long have you had your min pin? Those are cute little guys!!! Hubby dispises little dogs, so I'll probably never get one. :(

3. snaffle

snaffle Guest

What'cha dont learn about new pets huh?

Can you get a coat for him? or make one from the sleeve of a large or ex large sweatshirt?

4. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

I know petsmart has all of their winter petwear on sale. Burrr, he needs a coat, mom ;)

5. susiebk

susiebk New Member

Tex has LOTS of coats (for a while I was stuck on knitting dog coats)......and we bought little baby socks for his feet, but he must have been a Florida dog before someone rudely moved him up to ice cold Illinois :laugh:

6. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

;D We need a pic of him with his oittle socks on...how cute :laugh: