Has anyone ever bled to death

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by desederada, Jan 12, 2009.

1. desederada

desederada New Member

while on the rag :eek: I swear I'm going to. Hurry up menopause ::)

2. AKPonygirl

AKPonygirl New Member

yup.. I died every month till I was about 23ish.. now I only have a 3 maybe 4 day period..

3. desederada

desederada New Member

I'm afraid to go to sleep. If I sleep too long it's going to look like the Chainsaw Massacre when I wake. ;D

4. Buffy

Buffy New Member

I am RIGHT there with you... ::)

5. Willie76

Willie76 New Member

My period's been so much lighter since I started Yasmin. When I was in high school I went through one super tampon every hour. I remember one morning I woke up and it looked like chainsaw massacre. I swear to god, all of my blood came out that night. :(

6. CBaut

CBaut New Member

How do you like Yasmin? It makes me crabby. And overly sensitive. And crabby.
    Really crabby.

It's actually one of the better ones I've had... but yet, it does still indeed make me irritable and...crabby.

7. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

Didn't you know -- I am one of the undead.

8. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

I remember those days!!! I do believe I bled to death every month for about 18----- Then it stopped completely! yeahhhhhhhhhh

That was almost 8 yrs ago----- Its wonderful

9. desederada

desederada New Member

I've always had light periods except for on and off the last year. Yesterday was ridiculous I could hardly leave the house.

10. horsefreak

horsefreak New Member

Before mine came to an end I would have more bleeding days than non bleeding days, like bleed for 28 days then have 6 days off...

11. NutsEmom

NutsEmom New Member

I hear ya Des. I sleep on the recliner on the really bad nights on a folded towel in case of accidents. I don't sleep as soundly as I would in bed so can get up more often.

12. desederada

desederada New Member

NO WAY :eek: :'(

13. middleageddebutante

middleageddebutante New Member

I am not near menopause and dealt with that same issue. Ladies, we do not have to put up with it. No way in hell. Go get some help. We are crazy to just sit and gush like a faucet. I did it for too long. Hell, one time I bleed for over 60 days straight!

14. PT

PT New Member

I've been bleeding every day for three weeks straight now, and possibly have 2-3 months more to go. :mad:

15. middleageddebutante

Why 2-3 more months?

16. PT

PT New Member

That's how long it could take for my hormones to level out from the IUD, and I wish they would already. I'm one of the unfortunate few (of course) that instead of the period stopping immediately, I'm spotting/bleeding for weeks/months straight.

Yesterday I was ready to kill my BF and a good friend for dumb shit, and other days I'm happier than a clam, and other days I think my life sucks and I have nothing to live for.

It's getting old already. I've been popping the One-a-Day Women's vitamins to make up for the Iron loss.

17. susiebk

susiebk New Member

If you soak more than 3-4 pads per hour CALL YOUR OB/GYN.....that is wayyy too much! In fact you should probably call now just to let them know what is going on....and don't let the receptionist put you off.....she doesn't have the training to triage calls.....talk with an RN....

18. middleageddebutante

Damn, I sure hate to hear that! I thought you were the one that just went in for the IUD.

I am going in for a "look see" on Monday and they are going to put in the IUD - unless of course they find Jimmy Hoffa or some other mysterious treasure in there. LOL I had an endometrial ablation done and it has not helped with the bleeding so we are trying the IUD route before going the hysterectomy route.

But I swear to you, if I bleed for 28 days after they insert the IUD I will probably yank the uterus out myself.

19. Mass

Mass Senior Member and Masscaster

I'm thinking, if anyone had died of it, they may be having trouble posting. :D ;)

20. desederada

desederada New Member

M[size=20pt]ass[/size] :nana: