Have you ever felt

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by ihave3, Feb 13, 2009.

1. ihave3

ihave3 New Member

Like it couldn't get any worse. Hubby decided he would take me to Naperville tonight to get out do a little shopping well we were on 34 and out of know where some lady tries to side swip us hubby didn't see it coming I grabbed the wheel and went into the next lane thank god no one was in there well needless to say the lady wouldn't look at me I was giving her a few of these :th_flipoff:. Hubby kept saying I didn't see her I kept saying I know I wouldn't had grabbed your wheel if I thought you had seen her.

Well I thought it couldn't get any worse unntil hubby tells me that the switch for our headlights went out so we have no headlights in Naperville at 6pm. I wanted to cry we pull over to a gas station he rips my dash off my truck and rewires the headlights so we didn't need a switch. He then asks if I want to go to dinner at this point I wanted to just try to get home in one piece.

Have you just ever felt like you should have just stayed in bed all day.

2. photofinish

photofinish Senior Member

Ahh, crap! Well, Friday the 13th and all....Tomorrow will be better!!!

3. ihave3

ihave3 New Member

Photo I never even thought about it being Friday the 13th.

4. Shelley

Shelley Senior Member

Today the numb nuts I have been married to for 28 years took the checkbook for the account that has $200 in and and wrote $700 in checks to the DMV. Oh, and it's my fault because he left without saying anything to me but texted me that he took it and I didn't get the text until he came back home. I just realized now how much money he spent. To top if off, the moron entered the dollar amounts of the checks he wrote in the column where you keep the running balance. WTF is wrong with him? Anyone want an extra sent of gonads?

Now I've got to go into town first thing in the morning and try tof transfer money into this account before the checks clear.