Hello from West-Central Indiana (Owen Cty)

Discussion in 'Welcome! Introduce Yourself!' started by LuckyStar, Dec 13, 2013.

1. LuckyStar

LuckyStar New Member

Hello everyone,

I just joined Midwest Horse Forum. My husband and I left sunny Florida in the fall of 2011 to start a new life in the country in Owen County. We inherited a small family farm, where we are living now. My small herd of 2 Tennessee Walker geldings increased to 6 equines, we added a Spotted Saddlehorse mare, a 1 yearling mule gelding, and two donkeys (mother and daughter). I love living in the country. I am interested in trail riding, nature, gaited dressage, horse therapy, animal welfare, and so much more, not only horse-related. I work in nearby Bloomington, IN where I work at a publishing company. I hope to make new friends, get advice, and exchange ideas on the MIDWEST horse forum.

Martina cb*cb

Attached Files:

2. poodlelover

poodlelover Moderator

Welcome! I'm too far away for trail riding (near Madison, WI) but look forward to getting to know you better.

Sounds like an interesting herd. Did you move any of them up here from Florida and if so did they adjust to the Midwest winter?

3. Nancy

Nancy New Member

4. aahpets

aahpets Resident Smartass

Welcome to MWH! How do you like this snow?

5. susiebk

susiebk New Member

Welcome! We head down to Bloomington Indiana every year and camp in Hoosier National Forest at Midwest Trail Ride! http://www.midwesttrailride.com

Fun place to take the ponies!