Hey BUC!!!

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by asuits, Feb 11, 2009.

1. asuits

asuits New Member

I always knew you loved me..... ;D

2. BUC

BUC Administrator

I'm assuming you talked to your mom and dad, LOL!

(My heart always skips a beat when I see my name in the heading of a thread :D)

3. asuits

asuits New Member

I did. Who else was with you???

4. BUC

BUC Administrator

Ms Walkabout.

And from now on please inform your mom and dad that when I say nice things about people to please not pass them along. I don't need you gettin the big head on me and shit ;D

5. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Why? You got somethen to hide? ;) :nana: >:D

6. BUC

BUC Administrator

Well, ummmm....it's not like you guys never bitch :-X :-* :-X

7. lori

lori New Member

Wait, did you see asuits mom at the tack sale? I heard a lady that sounded like Asuits, but felt like I'd be too much of a dork saying, "Hey, you sound like someone I know, are you her mom?"

8. BUC

BUC Administrator

Her mom and dad were both there. Ms Walkabout was stalking her dad..... :eek:

9. Shell

Shell New Member

;D, I'm one of the accused.
    Thank you again for the info :)

10. asuits

asuits New Member

My mom and I do sound alot alike. Only Eric and my dad can tell us apart on the phone. It was probably her!

11. Ms Walkabout

Ms Walkabout New Member

Just couldn't help myself :) Your dad looked soo familiar that after staring at him for about 20 minutes i just couldn't help myself and had to ask. Turns out i had never meet him before - or at least that i remember - but then as the conversation progressed found out he was your dad. So after we finished talking about you :) we then had quite a chat about the Palos/Orland area as many moons ago i used to live/board up there.