History Channel Black Blizzard

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by Shelley, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Shelley

Shelley Senior Member

If anyone has this on DVD or VHS can I borrow it? History Channel wants 30 bucks for it and I don't see it on their program list in the future. Netflix doesn't carry it and I really want to see it.

2. Shell

Shell New Member

Was that about the dust storm that traveled from the western states to the east coast?

3. desederada

desederada New Member

4. Shelley

Shelley Senior Member

Yep, it's about the dust bowl.

Des, how the heck did you find that? I went to the History Channel website and flipped through the calendar and came up empty. Guess I need to take my new glasses back. Thanks for the info.

5. MyTeDun

MyTeDun Senior Member

That has been on the schedule several times already Shell. If you miss it let us know, I"m sure someone has it saved~
    Good program, incredible to have to live through something like that.

6. Shell

Shell New Member

I was wondering if that's what I watched a couple weeks ago. Never paid attention to the title. Very interesting! Made me stay up till it was over at 3am!

Makes me wonder when visiting old cemetaries what they died from when most past away within the same years. I've read a book on Yellow Fever and a book called The Children's Blizzard. All historical events in the U.S, like the Black Blizzard.