How accurate is the chinese birthing chart?

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by Stateline, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Stateline

Stateline New Member

I am planning on getting pregnant this year (want to have my kids close and get it all done and over with). I really want a girl and have found myself believing in the chinese birthing chart. Which sucks since it says I can only have a girl if I concieve in March or May this year. Did this come out right for you? I googled chinese birthing chart and got 2 different charts. It seemed most accurate (with friends I asked) when they followed the one that wanted the age you were when you concieved and the month you concieved in. Check it out and let me know if it was accurate or not.

2. snaffle

snaffle Guest

I was able to determine the sex on my last baby.(twistedwire)

3. STARSKI

STARSKI New Member

4. Stateline

Stateline New Member

Ok so maybe I should just get pregnant when I want to. Is it true if I stand on my head after sex I will have a girl?

5. Stateline

Stateline New Member

6. BUC

BUC Administrator

You could let us know the night you are doing the dirty to conceive and we can all send you girl vibes? :)

7. Morganfan608

Morganfan608 New Member

Don't know how accurate the Chinese birthing chart is....this Polish chick I know does this thing w/a piece of your hair and your wedding ring w/100% accuracy so far.

8. Stateline

Stateline New Member

Since I had such a rough pregnancy last time, I want to plan to get pregnant around June. That way if I get put on bedrest or baby comes early again it is the winter. I just have a hard time letting go and not following this stupid chart. Keep telling me it was wrong-it makes me feel better!

9. photofinish

photofinish Senior Member

I'd say, in our case, it's wrong. Cassidy Lynn would've been a boy on their chart. Very silly name for a boy.