I can't keep my mind on work today

Discussion in 'KiKi's & Poochies' started by Tbitt, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Because I pick up my filly tomorrow!

I have a lot I need to get done today.............but my mind keep wandering and wandering and wandering..............

I've sent about 5 text messages today.............sent a few emails..............and looked at the pics of that filly! I think I need to quit so I can actually get my WORK done!!!!!!

:th_fluffbunny:

2. lori

lori New Member

I feel your pain. Anymore when something that exciting is going on, I just take the day off and go do it!

3. equusteacher

equusteacher New Member

Oh, WOW, Tbitt!
    You "sound" terrible! Sooooo congested. And what's that? you're feeling nauseous?
    You really should consider your co workers and not share your malady.
    Go home girl, snuggle up (put your layers on) and relax (go out and get that arena/stall ready for the little ones arrival)!

4. Tbitt

Um............Already, ready............. >:D

Devider is pulled out of the trailer...............and bedded deep with straw.........

Now, I'm wondering what I should really be taking with..................

5. BUC

BUC Administrator

I really think this is causing you to much stress. By morning you're going to be dog sick just thinking about it. It's not to late for me to intervene and help you :angel:

6. lori

lori New Member

Halter? Rope? Buggy whip if needed? Ace?

Padded halter, shipping boots, sheet? LOL.

7. equusteacher

equusteacher New Member

Bubble wrap?
    A personal ORB to keep watch?
    Broom to beat her onto the trailer with? :nana:

8. Tbitt

Actually BUC - my stomach is giddy..........but I don't think I will miss this.................again, I thank you for your generosity!

Good list Lori - I'm excited I can't think straight!

I know! We are getting there early so we can have all afternoon to ware her down............ >:D

9. Shadow

Shadow New Member

BOY can I relate..did this myself a month ago...CONGATS !!! We will require photos ASAP !!!!

10. equusteacher

equusteacher New Member

You need to photo document the entire process!
    When you get there, as your loading, once she's home and unloading, setteling in her new stall, all of it!

Are you going to be bringing in the rest of the herd to be in the stalls for her first night? just so she's not alone?

11. Angien

Angien New Member

I cannot keep my mind on work either, but I am not getting a new pony....I just want to be outside....

12. Tbitt

Ya, I hope I am a bit smarter this time with pics.......... ::)

I'm not sure if she is getting a friend or not.........

Right now she alone in the barn.
    The mare they were using as a babysitter, had an accident and is no longer there.
    She is doing quite well without her. And has become very interested in human companionship. Which works out WELL for me.

But I am not sure what/how we are going to put her up when we get her home......The horses will be able to hear her and might call - if it upsets her too much then I'll bring in my older mare, that I KNOW has had a baby before, to be her first friend. This mare is also the lowest ranked horses I have so I am hoping she will be the most tolerant with her.

Angien I know what you are saying the sun is shinning and it feels GOOD outside!

13. Mass

Mass Senior Member and Masscaster

Sounds to me like you have a bad case of fillyitus and that IS contagious...so, I would go home. ;)

14. lori

lori New Member

Don't give her a friend! She's probably already learned being alone is not fatal and you are in so much better shape for that, AND it will drive her to like you better. As long as she's not going over the stall wall let her whinny and cry.

15. snaffle

snaffle Guest

I am excited for you too!!!!

16. AKPonygirl

AKPonygirl New Member

:th_woohoo: :th_appl: :th_appl: :th_appl: :th_woohoo: :th_woohoo: :th_woohoo:

I am so excited for you!!!!!