I Won a Trip.

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by Willie76, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Willie76

Willie76 New Member

Funny I read Shadow's post about the lottery and last night my friend called me and said she had gotten a phone call earlier looking for me and I had won a trip.

I thought she was just kidding with me, so I called the number she left me with and it appears that I actually did indeed win a trip. 3 days, 2 nights at one of 20 locations and a $1,000 grocery card. :)

Apparently all those times I spent pointless effort filling out entry forms on bridal sites paid off.

2. snaffle

snaffle Guest

Is that one of those trips where you have to sit in an office for an hour listening to them try to sell you a vacation spot?

We one a trip like that years ago..
    my son and his wife won one a couple years ago.

my mom.. has taken those trips..

they are oftenn worth while..

just dont buy their vacation plan ;)

3. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

My brother in law and his wife make vacations out of these things............ >:D

Have fun Willie!!!!!

4. NutsEmom

NutsEmom New Member

One of the girls at work took a trip to Vegas last year thanks to one of those time share presentations! She had a great time!

5. PT

PT New Member

I win one of these every year at the Joilet NASCAR race.

6. mrponies

mrponies New Member

We "won" several of those when we were getting married...never ended up using them. Too bad, one was a free 3 day, 2 night stay in a resort in Jamaica...but oh wait, not free air fare!