IKC

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by MelW, Feb 23, 2009.

1. MelW

MelW New Member

My parents showed their black russian terriers this weekend at the internation kennel club. Saturday went very well, dad and "Nush" getting there first leg in ralley agility (think showjumping + pole bending) Mom and "nush"'s puppy "risky" got best puppy. Sunday..not so well...Dad knocked down the second to last jump...as the dog was jumping...puppy refused to trot in conformation...decided paceing was more fun (not allowed... :)
    I'll post pix as soon as mom uploads them...

2. susiebk

susiebk New Member

That's always such a fun place to show and visit with friends.....I showed my ECS Ebonwood Copy Girl for her 3rd CDX leg there many years ago, and also in breed (but we didn't do too well with that-VBG).....glad that your parents had fun. I always enjoyed talking with all the breeder/handler/owners......

3. horselessnolonger

horselessnolonger New Member

Thats awesome. Next time you talk to them tell them that Cindy from the Horse Project said congrats!!

4. Michele

Michele New Member

I can't believe you posted this. We went to the dog show on Sunday. This was the first time my family and I have ever heard of much less seen a black russian terrier.

What cool dogs!!!!

We spoke to the owners of a dog from California.............. she was so nice and knowledgable. Her dog ended up winning the class that was all of the champions. (I don't know anyhting about dog showing so I hope I explained that correctly.)

I was wondering which dog was best in the show, but couldn't find it anywhere.

Do you know?

5. hobblehanger

hobblehanger New Member

I went to a dog show one time. Heard some very flambouant men talking about bitches......then I realized they were talking about the dogs. :eek: ;D

6. Michele

Michele New Member

Are you sure they were talking about dogs??? LOL