Image has her own pasture

Discussion in 'The Corral' started by Tbitt, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

We put up a line of hotwire from the back of the barn to the far side of the pasture so Image could have her own pasture, away from the other horses until she gets the rest of her shots.

Babies need their boosters you know! (Yes I'm a worry wart)

So we put her out and left her alone for the first time Friday night. Thursday night we put her out, but stayed with her.

She wandered around sniffed everything. After she was out there by her self for a while I went out to check on her.

She was at the far end, doing what? I don't know.... I called her name, her head popped up and she ran to me.........I think she just might have been lonely....LOL

It was cute!

http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z244/TBitt/Trojan Baby/?action=view&current=015.flv

Then she just ran around for a bit.....LOL

http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z244/TBitt/Trojan Baby/?action=view&current=017.flv

This pasture, someday, will be wooden with one line of hotwire around the top.......someday....someday.....

2. MelW

MelW New Member

oh my gawd...what a cutie...

3. Buffy

Buffy New Member

OMgosh!!!! She is just TOO damn adorable. I can't wait to come see her again.
    2 weeks? I'm comin for a visit! ;)

And I'll drag AJU with me!

4. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

Just give me a time, and I'm there.

Tammy, she is just too cute, I can't hardly stand it. ;D :angel:

5. LuvMyArabs

LuvMyArabs New Member

Aawww...Poor girl looks lonely I think you need to send her to me.. She would be a perfect match with my gelding then I would have two pretty black ponys ;D

6. Tbitt

She does - doesn't she?

She needs her shots.........then we give her the old appy mare.............. *!*!*!*

But thanks for your offer........... :nana:

7. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

Tbitt, you are pony whipped. Image needs a nickname; I vote for "Stiwell Angel!" >:D

8. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

i don't know about this.....with recent events, me thinks that she needs to be in a less BITCHY atmosphere than tbitt can offer. Don't want her growing up ike her momma. :nana:

Tbitt, ya know I love ya.....just had to get it in this thread as well.

9. Tbitt

I'm goign to teach her to be a bitch ...evidently just like me............I'm going to teach her that she can do whatever she wants and get away with it................whilw, all along, scolding "others" for doing the same exact thing.........

Muahaaaahaaaahaaaaaa......

She will forever, now be called "Image of TBitt" :nana: *!*!*!*

10. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

11. Pixin

Pixin New Member

Awww, she is really cute!

12. Ponythief

Ponythief New Member

I can't view the videos, :mad: I hate dial up!

Sounds like she is fitting right in with you :) She's a sweetie

13. SIERRA

SIERRA New Member