Impossible Quiz

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by twinkle, Feb 20, 2009.

1. twinkle

twinkle New Member

I wish that I could figure out how to do the link for this .

You must go here---impossible quiz

It is addicting. I swear that I will pull out all of my hair from this game.

2. twinkle

twinkle New Member

3. MelW

MelW New Member

this is evil

4. Buffy

Buffy New Member

DAMMIT Twinkle! :slapfight: I put off clicking on the link AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL day. Till I read everything else there was to read.

I knew exactly what this was when I read the subject title. My brother got me addicted to this damn thing about a year ago. Don't remember what question I made it up to back then. I'm at 25 now and scared to answer cuz I'm on my last life. :-

5. burgie

burgie New Member

I just wasted ten minutes of my life.
    And I want to do it again.
    Crap.

6. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

What the fuck is the frekin answer to #42? I'm getting seriously pissed off!!!! :nana:

7. MelW

MelW New Member

if you need the answers, you can find them on you tube or a general search... After i found the answers, i was able to finish the quiz....is that cheating?

8. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

ummm....yeah!! :D :nana: no cheating allowed. This being said, it took me getting help from my somewhat warp-minded teenagers, who've taken it before, to even get me to #42. :th_flipoff:

9. HALL FARMS

HALL FARMS Insert Title Here

I had to take a break from that quiz weeks ago....it was consuming all my computer time and keeping me up late! What ticks me off the most is that when you lose a question you have to go back and start at #1 again and do it all over!!!!

10. Chumley01

Chumley01 New Member

all right I'm geting pretty upset about getting blown up in question 59!! I can't click my mouse fast enough to "light my laser" or whatever!!!! Damn!!!! There's got to be another way!!!! :-

11. HALL FARMS

HALL FARMS Insert Title Here

you have to have it right on the center of the blue dot when you click..... if you move off center of it then you blow up....your laser should fire at the countdown of 2 to win that question.....good luck!

12. Shell

Shell New Member

Didn't someone post this quiz not to long ago?

13. ihave3

ihave3 New Member

I have gotten to 60 something. I have to skip the damn duck one cause I just don't get it.