It's all JenM's fault

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by equusteacher, Jan 14, 2009.

1. equusteacher

equusteacher New Member

I had the weirdest dream last night.

There was Paige (yes, Paige not JenM) dressed up like a crazy carnival barker, standing on a platform under bright flashing carnival lights, hawking rides on the "greatest horse that ever lived".
    The flashing sign read "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride"!
    There was JenM walking this HUGE horse all festooned with pompoms and flowers in the mane and tail and twinkling lights, with glitter on his hooves, and what I swear were leg warmers on his legs. He was pulling an actual boat on wheels.

People were lined up for miles to ride in Big Gay Al's boat!

I need to not eat a pub burger and Gorgonzola stuffed gnocchi and red stripe beer before bed ever again!
    I think I'm scarred for life.

2. BUC

BUC Administrator

OMG LMAO. 2 bottles of Windex please :th_lol_hitting:

See, I can't blame anything on Jenm...I don't read her posts, I'm not smart enough to read her posts :D I've even admitted to her I don't read them because I have to sit with a dictionary. If you too were an uneducated idiot you wouldn't have these problems....just a lil something to think about ;)

3. paige

paige New Member

are you saying i am a carnie?

4. equusteacher

equusteacher New Member

In my dream, yes ma'am you were!
    Apparently a very effective one as there were people lined up for your ride! :D
    Be proud of who you are Paige! (in my dream anyway!) ;)

5. JenR

JenR Formerly Underworld Queen

It appears we both are Paige...I'll be the short one, just 'cause.

Big Gay Al would like you to know he may be down with many things, but not hoof glitter ;D

BUC -- now I know what "props" to bring tomorrow. Refuse to ponder MY pontifications will you!? bwhahahahah >:D

6. JenR

ET love, it isn't the pub burger, it's the shrooms you're sneaking on to it :nana:

7. Appyrider

Appyrider New Member

Or whatever she was smoking causing her to mix all that kind of food and drink.. sounds like a serious case of the munchies to me

8. equusteacher

equusteacher New Member

No No No...
    The Woodstock Public House's WPH burger is fantastic. I will admit it does have mushrooms on it but I swear they were regular not "special" ones.
    The gorgonzola stuffed gnocchi was what the BF had for dinner. I merely "sampled" a few. I did share my burger so it was all fair!
    I only had ONE red stripe and lots of water.

It was one wierd ass dream though.

9. JenR

Actually, you really should state that this is all Paige's fault, as she is the one in the dream who first seduces you into going into the tent (notice that it is garish, cavernous, and pink -- paging Dr. Freud here shall we ET?), and she probably gets a nice economic reward from you to view this, and then from there it's just abundantly obvious that I (midget that I am) and my horse (who has been stripped, STRIPPED MIND YOU of his accoutrements of gender loci) are being pimped, along with the people in a BOAT (can we say men in a canoe here? can we? I think we'd better, right Sigmund? He says "Ja!") by said nefarious short person hating Paige.

This is clearly a dream of the subjugation of animals and short people within the oppressive free market caste society.

And is all clearly Paige's fault, not mine (besides, she wears lipstick and bears decolletage and is a fan of fizzy drinks -- clearly the marks of the not innocent).

10. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Leave it to JenM to come up with the Froidian referance................"Men in canoe".....oh, My!

I totally agree with everything JenM says here - except for the part where it is all Paige's fault. Clearly it is JenM's! :laugh:

11. desederada

desederada New Member

I start to read them and then I give up.

12. poodlelover

poodlelover Moderator

Paige - it's actually a compliment. You do well at all endeavors. Even turning Big Gay Al into a carnie side show. ;D